What's new

14500 mods

ElsaBubs I thought they had stopped making the kayfun minis? When I loked around for a 16 mm spheroid style atty everywhere said they were discontinue?

Mark The aiolos has impressed me. So much so that I am when I can afford to, to get more of them Have only had a bit of leaking once (my own fault to be fair), and so straight forward to set up. Bit fiddly with the small bolts for the wire even with my small hands. But once going cant failt it.

Maybe they have I don't know. It's not something I would buy as I am all about the girth :P

Yep.....brain is a bit slow this morning :)

And thats a birds mod your after sweethart ;)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Ha Ha - I'm just finding the norm 18350 and 18500 mods a little too heavy for work etc. Wanted something a little more lightweight.

View attachment 24038Most people will recommend the GP Picollo but they're hard to get hold of, which maybe tells its own story but I recently acquired a Gus16 and love it.

Due to a slip of the finger I ordered the 14650 version by mistake. Slightly longer. Another 150 mAh in the battery

Great little mod. Shown with the Spheroid but the nature vape mini works a treat on it too

Cheers pal. don't spose you have a little pic of it with the naturevape? I already have one of these and am keen to see what it looks like on the Gus.

I just got a new 14500 setup, it is from http://www.fakirsmods.com/

I bought the Fakir S16 & Troy Mini being a dripper and a spheroid type atomiser hybrid, I can use them both individually or as a hybrid as all the 510 connectors are supplied for both Atty and mod, I have had a lot of fun :D
Fakir (277x640).jpg

The quality and completeness of the kit in one package for less than £90 delivered it was a bargain.... a very happy vaper ;)

I'm no expert in this area but Pisces m's are meant to be good. There's a new mod from mojo that looks special. In terms of atties you are very limited. Spheroid or kayfun mini.

This is my issue. I'm looking for something a little more lightweight for work etc, however Im struggling to find anything that will look decent on a 14500 mod. Dammit!

I have been looking at the fakir mod as well, but the gus is slightly more appealing. But good price for that :D

Back
Top Bottom