What's new

14500 mods

Morning all...

Looking to purchase a 14500 mod, however my knowledge in this area is limited after solely using their bigger brothers.

What is your preferred 14500 mod (including what you have sitting on it) and any pics would also be most welcomed. :)

Last edited:
Nothing fancy :) i have a nemi with the 500 tube and a kayfun lite

Sent From My Galaxy S4

View attachment 24038Most people will recommend the GP Picollo but they're hard to get hold of, which maybe tells its own story but I recently acquired a Gus16 and love it.

Due to a slip of the finger I ordered the 14650 version by mistake. Slightly longer. Another 150 mAh in the battery

Great little mod. Shown with the Spheroid but the nature vape mini works a treat on it too

:drool: Mark

I got a aiolos hoping to get a mod got something cheap and cheerful hoping to get to me later in the week. I will however be saving up for the gus16 as it looks awesome.

Pics will follow.

:drool: @Mark

I got a aiolos hoping to get a mod got something cheap and cheerful hoping to get to me later in the week. I will however be saving up for the gus16 as it looks awesome.

Pics will follow.
I have been considering one of those Aiolos but they're not in stock ATM. Should look perfect on the 16

I'm no expert in this area but Pisces m's are meant to be good. There's a new mod from mojo that looks special. In terms of atties you are very limited. Spheroid or kayfun mini.

Back
Top Bottom