What's new

Pipes

Managed to dig out a pic of my first Kamry K1000s

P1060292.JPG

Does my Kato Hammer count as a pipe?

Never gets used mind, the 510 spring needs replacing and 18350s really aren’t my thing.

Just giving me Triton tank a 2nd chance, which i've screwed to one of me Kamrys, and with the stem on too....i can point at things again!

Those 1.8 clapton coils for that tank were shite...so trying the 1.2s now.

Anybody tried the Digiflavour Siren 2 RTA tank at all? I've just found one in box of unused vaping bits i'd almost forgotten about. In the box is a wee baggy of ready made S/S coils. So seeing as i've just bought meself a pouch of Cotton God...thought i give it whirl...just wondering if this one is any good.

Just giving me Triton tank a 2nd chance, which i've screwed to one of me Kamrys, and with the stem on too....i can point at things again!

Those 1.8 clapton coils for that tank were shite...so trying the 1.2s now.

Anybody tried the Digiflavour Siren 2 RTA tank at all? I've just found one in box of unused vaping bits i'd almost forgotten about. In the box is a wee baggy of ready made S/S coils. So seeing as i've just bought meself a pouch of Cotton God...thought i give it whirl...just wondering if this one is any good.
It was a bit too airy for me, but I had no issues with it. :)

Gotta be worth a try. :2thumbsup:

It was a bit too airy for me, but I had no issues with it. :)

Gotta be worth a try. :2thumbsup:

The Siren does have the air hole adjustment like the Nautilus has, so might be okay...we'll see tommorow. Speaking of airy...so is the Triton!

The Nautilus still get to keep it it's crown as 'king of the tight draws', for a while yet! :)

Back
Top Bottom