What's new

Pipes

Is that the Kamry Turbo-K on the end? I like Kamry e-pipes ........ but I couldn't get past this thought ......... ;)

ScreenHunter 195.png

BUT ........ I'm also someone who bought a clone of the Slug mod ....... and I could be turned. Let me know what you think. :)

Is that the Kamry Turbo-K on the end? I like Kamry e-pipes ........ but I couldn't get past this thought ......... ;)

View attachment 193025

BUT ........ I'm also someone who bought a clone of the Slug mod ....... and I could be turned. Let me know what you think. :)
Yeah. It's the wife's hockey stick.
The first 4 are mine and the others are hers.

The Greek - New Kir Fanis (https://www.antismoke.gr/en/e-pipes...cial-edition-el-toro-hellas-dr-antismoke.html):

Rosewood bowl, takes an 18490 (might get away with an 18500 flat-top) - almost identical height to my 18350 bowls though. Button fired with a nice action. Nicely made (although perfectionists should note battery chamber on mine is about 0.5-1mm off-centre). It was a limited edition version so along with the cheap price you do have HOL branded top cap...

Currently set up with Nauty Mini and a stem that's the right length but does have step with the Nautilus cage...

I don't think Kir Fanis is still producing mods, but I'm not 100% sure.
IMG_20190608_122445.jpg
IMG_20190608_122420.jpg
IMG_20190608_122509.jpg

The Greek - New Kir Fanis (https://www.antismoke.gr/en/e-pipes...cial-edition-el-toro-hellas-dr-antismoke.html):

Rosewood bowl, takes an 18490 (might get away with an 18500 flat-top) - almost identical height to my 18350 bowls though. Button fired with a nice action. Nicely made (although perfectionists should note battery chamber on mine is about 0.5-1mm off-centre). It was a limited edition version so along with the cheap price you do have HOL branded top cap...

Currently set up with Nauty Mini and a stem that's the right length but does have step with the Nautilus cage...

I don't think Kir Fanis is still producing mods, but I'm not 100% sure. View attachment 193471 View attachment 193472 View attachment 193473
Ooooooh ...... ticks a lot of boxes that does, I like! :2thumbsup:

Ooooooh ...... ticks a lot of boxes that does, I like! :2thumbsup:
The bowl walls are quite thick so it's fairly chunky, but it doesn't feel too big. I'ts solid enough that with the button rather than top firing switch I'd be comfortable carrying it in a jacket pocket. I haven't used it enough to really tell whether it's got much longer battery life than an 18350.

The bowl walls are quite thick so it's fairly chunky, but it doesn't feel too big. I'ts solid enough that with the button rather than top firing switch I'd be comfortable carrying it in a jacket pocket. I haven't used it enough to really tell whether it's got much longer battery life than an 18350.
I do much prefer a side switch to a top firer. :)

I managed to track down the matching elm stand from a vape shop in Canada for a reasonable price (shame the wire part is brass rather than aluminium to match the pipe switch but it's a minor thing - all their current stands use aluminium...). Oddly the photo makes them look like different woods, but both are definitely elm in real life...).I tried the stem that came with the pipe (normal length bent) but it didn't work aesthetically with the Nautilus tank (would have been okay with a short RDA) so went with one of the long stems of ebay (this one was a straight that I bent a little with boiling water):

IMG_20190618_201947.jpg

The French site where I picked up the pipe seems to have vanished, otherwise I might have been tempted by the old Padouk they had.

Back
Top Bottom