What's new

Pipes

Jazz Carto

Jazz Carto 18350

A lovely collection there Rob. The Adler and that last one looks lovely.

Re the Guardian 2, how does that perform? I've just got the original Guardian, which looks nothing like the 2..and is okay, but not very well balanced. The bowl is so light, the tank also needs to be super light, other wise it tips over.

Well...i started with the 'now' popular Kamry K1000 plus, and a 2nd bowl bought last Dec....this week recieved 2 new ones...the original Guardian 40 watt reg pipe, which i'm testing out currently....and there's a 4th..which i'm in the process of putting together..more on the when i'm ready.

I'll be purchasing more pipes as my vape journey progresses..and i'm about the venture into the world of RTAs. Still very much a fledgeling re vaping knowledge..but hope to showing some cool set ups in time.

Last edited:
Personally I found the Guardian to be supremely disappointing but that’s only my opinion of course .
I much prefer either a full mech, or a mech with a Kick if some extra ooomph is required.

I can’t find the picture of my all time favourite Pipe at the moment, but when I do
, I think the clever work I had done, paid off and then some :)

Personally I found the Guardian to be supremely disappointing but that’s only my opinion of course .
I much prefer either a full mech, or a mech with a Kick if some extra ooomph is required.

I can’t find the picture of my all time favourite Pipe at the moment, but when I do
, I think the clever work I had done, paid off and then some :)

That's a pity..it does look the part, but looks aren't everything i guess!

I guess we better warn Phat Barstood off it then...i think he wants one.

Mechs are a new venture for me, but have just acquired my first one..which as i've mentioned in my previous post....i'm in the process of getting all the relevant bits for it....seeing i've not built coils decks before.

That's a pity..it does look the part, but looks aren't everything i guess!

I guess we better warn Phat Barstood off it then...i think he wants one.

Mechs are a new venture for me, but have just acquired my first one..which as i've mentioned in my previous post....i'm in the process of getting all the relevant bits for it....seeing i've not built coils decks before.
Nah nah nah nah,i've got my fingers in my ears,can't hear you...lol

Back
Top Bottom