What's new

Good 22mm RTA available in the UK?

I don't order from China Jon on account of not having PayPal so I wouldn't be able to find a clone but having watched a few reviews and @Rob recommending it I think I'll just go for a authentic within the next week or two as soon as I have the funds spare [emoji4]

Good choice. Have put a mesh reducer in mine and a Pilgrim Vapes MTL clapton. Flavour is off the charts

That said, I have a Pico V1 that I use and very much enjoy. I also used a TPD Rose 3 for a while, but find the Pico slightly better:)

The pico is a good shout, never tried the actual pico but love the rcomen pico-s that @Crewella sent me. I think it’s the same apart from the wicking holes. Seems underrated. I might need to put a build in it tomorrow.

Good choice. Have put a mesh reducer in mine and a Pilgrim Vapes MTL clapton. Flavour is off the charts
Thanks for the feedback mate seems like I'm making the right choice [emoji4] but with it going on a 18350 pipe I don't think I'd get on with the 1ohm pilgrim coils which is a shame as I hear good things about them too but I'm running the pipe now with a doggy style on it and it's vaping real nice at around the .7 mark

You’re wise avoiding the clone. It’s nothing like the authentic. :)

You’re wise avoiding the clone. It’s nothing like the authentic. :)
I don't want a clone Rob I'm lucky enough to have a nice hand made pipe from Stu I want a nice genuine atty for it to keep as a little bit of something special for when the kids are in bed and it's time to relax put my feet up and read potv and have a vape, something to look forward to, and I've only just received my pipe but loving the vaping style already now I just need to make it perfect with a reaper and one of the biggest buying factors for me will be that it's all UK made [emoji4]

Spent 24 hours now with the reaper V3 and I have to say @Rob thank you for the recommendation [emoji4] the tanks incredible and the juice flow control is a epic element that works so flawlessly and really lets you dial in the perfect flavourful vape [emoji4]
IMG_20190320_135159.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom