What's new

Which Pod Device to get?

The £2.99 were at juice for days. There was a thread about them here a while ago, some people were sceptical of them. I think it was @Speedwell68 that said he’d ordered from them and all was good. Well it’s a moot point anyway cause I just ordered the last of their stock of them. Let’s see if they get here ok...

There is a problem with the minifit. It’s too small, I keep losing it. Think I’ve left it on my desk at work today. Unless it’s kicking about the bottom of my bag. But honestly, every day I misplace this thing!

I would think twice about the infinix @viper someone was posting about a bricked one the other day.

Thanks for the heads up but just one bricked unit shouldn't put someone off? Besides its not even that expensive, around £12 or so.

Appreciate you letting me know but I have seen a lot of decent reviews on it.

Fair enough @viper . There seem to be problems with them autofiring and leaking and gurgling as well, but like you say, it’s only £12.

The C601 is the bigger brother of the minifit, better lasting battery.

Fair enough @viper . There seem to be problems with them autofiring and leaking and gurgling as well, but like you say, it’s only £12.

Okay now that you mention that, I'm gonna have to re-think on buying that now. I thought it was just the odd 1 faulty you heard about but if that's the problems your hearing, then thats bad.

Thanks for bringing it up.

I might get something else instead of the infinix. Still gonna get the minifit though, gotta love that tiny size.

I ended up ordering justfog minifit, hopefully it arrives this week.

Btw, do you or does anyone know whats the max ratio of ejuice it can take? I couldn't find this info anywhere. I know for most pod devices they only take 50/50 and some can do 60/40 or 70/30. Im wondering if you know more on this and what would your advice be?

Ive made up some 50/50 juice anyway to try it out in meantime when the mod arrives.

cheers

I only ever use 50/50. In saying that though, the suorin air, which has about the same size of coil, recommends 70/30 and no lower vg than 60/40. Of course I’ve been using 50/50 in it and it’s been fine.

I think with a pod there would be no advantage of using higher vg though.

Back
Top Bottom