What's new

The future of vaping? Nicotine Salts

Looking to get some of that myself, I assume you are using priority mail (cheapest option), what kind of delivery times are you getting from nudenicotine and do you get any customs fees?
Think they use USPS International Priority, take about 5 days. I didnt get stung last time, but depends what value they put on the customs declaration.

Think they use USPS International Priority, take about 5 days. I didnt get stung last time, but depends what value they put on the customs declaration.
Nice, ty. according to the .gov page, anything under £120 doesn't get customs charges, over £18 does get import vat charge though. Will put an order through this weekend.

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share my experience with Mr Salt-E e-liquid. For those that seem to feel something is missing when vaping, namely that instant satisfaction and slight nicotine rush which you get from a cigarette, then I have to recommend this liquid. With vaping I almost never feel any real effect from it other than no longer wanting a cigarette, but with this liquid I actually feel the headrush and that instant feeling of relaxation, just like I did with a cigarette. As far as I can tell Safer Cigs seems to be the only UK vendor stocking them at the moment, but I think tliquids based on nicotine salts will take off big time soon.

Apparently the nicotine salts in these liquids lead to a much faster absorption rate, hitting the brain within 5-10 seconds rather than the 20-30 minutes it takes freebase nicotine to absorb.

If you still feel like something is missing from your vaping experience then give them a go!
thanks for making this post . I will now look into this for my next batch to test

am I right in thinking I can use this like a nic shot ?
if not please let me no
thanks
dan

Use a 10ml bottle of say 20mg nic salts to add to 65ish ml of vg+flavour to give you 3mg total is what is meant i think

I got my OH a 10ml bottle and she has decided she hates vaping so this is what i was planning on doing
thanks clive

@pal1dan Not heard of anyone selling 20mg salt nic shots yet, not sure what your planning, but seems an expensive way of getting 3mg.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom