What's new

The future of vaping? Nicotine Salts

Still I read, somewhere on this forum, that somebody's imported nic base was seized by customs, following TPD
From which country and which strength? If its a non EU state and under 75mg then customs would be seizing it illegally. I order 45mg juice and 72mg salts from US every month, no issues.

That'
From which country? If its a non EU state, then customs would be seizing it illegally. I order 45mg juice and 72mg salts from US every month, no issues.
that's a relief to hear. I might giive it a go, then :) The ape just wasn't specific enough, like I said, and i can't even recall which ape it was :oops2:

[EDIT: ....er, hang on, why would you need to order it that often unless you're a trader? I 'm pretty sure the rules are different for traders ]

[EDIT: ....er, hang on, why would you need to order it that often unless you're a trader? I 'm pretty sure the rules are different for traders ]
Im not a trader, or a business. Shits expensive, as much as i would like to stock up on 5L of nic salts, cant afford that, i so i buy small amounts when i can and stick it in the freezer.

Last edited:
@dansus big family of vapers to feed, then ?

I know, i know, i shouldn't pry. just ignore me and I'll prolly go away

From which country and which strength? If its a non EU state and under 75mg then customs would be seizing it illegally. I order 45mg juice and 72mg salts from US every month, no issues.

@dansus
Have you got a link to the 72mg nic salts
Cheers Jon

No, but if you want the good nic salt brands from the US, funnily enough, you have to order from the US.
We cross-posted (Yeah, i know i was about 6 minutes behind you, but I'm exceedingly slow) . I sort of get it now. I was just thinking of those huge postage costs from the US, and thinking you'd surely have to buy one heck of lot more than one month's supply to make those postage costs worthwhile. And , as you explained (by implication) indeed you are. And building up stocks in the freezer.
I can't afford to buy 5L at one go either . I did much the same thing pre-TPD with the normal nicotine. Not much room left in the freezer now *chuckle* but I still want to try this other stuff, if I can.

Im not a trader, or a business. Shits expensive, as much as i would like to stock up on 5L of nic salts, cant afford that, i so i buy small amounts when i can and stick it in the freezer.

Looking to get some of that myself, I assume you are using priority mail (cheapest option), what kind of delivery times are you getting from nudenicotine and do you get any customs fees?

I don't use much nic and a 120ml bottle of 72mg salts would last me a hell of a long time so even though postage will cost about the same as the salts, seems worth it in the long run. Especially considering it seem the only option for getting salts in uk atmo that isn't already in a juice.

Back
Top Bottom