What's new

The future of vaping? Nicotine Salts

sorry but can somebody please tell me at 20mg wouldnt it be extremely harsh vaping at sub-ohm?

I've been using the 20 mg mr salt e grappleberry since yesterday. Im not noticing any nicotine rush with this. I normally vape 24 mg eliquid. What other gear are you lot using I've got mine in the joyetech ego one tank at around 8 watts. Is this too low ?

This intrigues me as a drip only vaper would I be right in thinking any thing above 5mg is going to blow my head off I usually use 3mg might just bite the bullet and gab a bottle of 5mg nic salt juice hope it doesn't make me vom

sorry but can somebody please tell me at 20mg wouldnt it be extremely harsh vaping at sub-ohm?
Harsh but not too bad, be like using 6mg on a dripper.

I've been using the 20 mg mr salt e grappleberry since yesterday. Im not noticing any nicotine rush with this. I normally vape 24 mg eliquid. What other gear are you lot using I've got mine in the joyetech ego one tank at around 8 watts. Is this too low ?
Probably needs a bit more to get the best out of it. I use 20mg in a AIO and Nautilus with 0.7ohm coils.

This intrigues me as a drip only vaper would I be right in thinking any thing above 5mg is going to blow my head off I usually use 3mg might just bite the bullet and gab a bottle of 5mg nic salt juice hope it doesn't make me vom

5mg on a dripper will be fine, probably smoother than your normal 3mg.

Been dripping the green neon slushie on the Halady since i got it. Not harsh at all and tastes lush, ordered 3 more. :)

Still got my hadaly floating about, I'll give it a blast on that and on the armor

Back
Top Bottom