What's new

The future of vaping? Nicotine Salts

Have moved this into a forum for Nic Salts. I got some Nude Nic 72mg last week and have sent some out to @ZT and @South Coast Vaper as well. Refilled some Juul pods last night at 50mg and it vapes fine. Got a mouthful on the first toke, I am still alive. Will stick a new thread up shortly...

Cheers junglist.

Thinking of getting some to try the Mrs on , try and get her off cigs again , normal nic just doesn't satisfy her cravings

Thinking of getting some to try the Mrs on , try and get her off cigs again , normal nic just doesn't satisfy her cravings
Can highly recommend the Element brand Ns20 on a dripper at low wattage 17 watts 0.45 ohm coil. [emoji6] [emoji6]

That's great thank you for the info, I will check it out!
You can get premade juices with nic salts in the UK, if you want try them out. Go-liquid is the cheapest for NS20 range, also Mr Salt-E from Vapetime.

Have moved this into a forum for Nic Salts. I got some Nude Nic 72mg last week and have sent some out to @ZT and @South Coast Vaper as well. Refilled some Juul pods last night at 50mg and it vapes fine. Got a mouthful on the first toke, I am still alive. Will stick a new thread up shortly...

Should have a little something heading your way this week.

Tried Signature at 50mg unflavoured in the BO, thought it would kill me with TH but its smooth on inhale and has a bit of bite on exhale. The nic hit is quite nice too, not manic like some salts.

Back
Top Bottom