What's new

Salts or not?

Chris_tank_83

Hi guys, Im looking for a bit of guidance, iv been toying with getting a pod system, I want to get something small, and preferably a bit stealthy, as in not a cloud chucker.

So I was thinking of getting a lost vape Orion go, but I’m a bit confused as what juice to go with, I currenty use rda’s with 70vg 3mg, but I’m constantly on the thing , I want to trim down a bit.

The Orion go only has either .25 or.5 pods which to me is sub ohm vaping at low wattage which seems weird and I was wondering if going with a 50/50 10mg Nic Salt or possibly 65vg 10mg Nic Salt would give the desired results before I spend a small fortune?

Or if anyone else has a better option/idea?

Cheers.

I've not used the Orion pod but in sub ohm I vape 0mg or 3mg in the pods I use I vape 20-50mg nic salt

Hi guys, Im looking for a bit of guidance, iv been toying with getting a pod system, I want to get something small, and preferably a bit stealthy, as in not a cloud chucker.

So I was thinking of getting a lost vape Orion go, but I’m a bit confused as what juice to go with, I currenty use rda’s with 70vg 3mg, but I’m constantly on the thing , I want to trim down a bit.

The Orion go only has either .25 or.5 pods which to me is sub ohm vaping at low wattage which seems weird and I was wondering if going with a 50/50 10mg Nic Salt or possibly 65vg 10mg Nic Salt would give the desired results before I spend a small fortune?

Or if anyone else has a better option/idea?

Cheers.
What if you spend all that money on a Orion and don't like salts or that style of vaping anymore? My advice would be get on Amazon buy a minifit by just fog for £10 and pick up a 20mg bottle of saltnic juice and give it a go then if you like it get a more expensive pod system [emoji4] the minifit will hold up vapour production wise and gives good flavour too the only problem is everything you touch after feels massive [emoji6]

If you take @mattyk2010 ’s advice above I would suggest also picking up some of your regular liquid in 12 or 18mg if you can get it to try that as well. Some people don’t get on with the salt nic.

Skip the Orion, too many issues. Smok Nord or Trinity Alpha can wick 70VG ok. 6-12mg.

Back
Top Bottom