What's new

RE: Nicotine - 6ml Salt Vs 6ml Freebase - Satisfaction?

I’ve not done as good a comparison as you have @Jardy but have come to the same conclusion. Each to their own, I know some people really like it but it’s definitely not as good as freebase, for me.

It’s interesting that you puff unflavoured liquid. I do too sometimes. I’ve noticed recently a difference in the effect between unflavoured and flavoured, and am wondering if it’s related to this nicotyrine thing I posted about above. The longer it’s steeped with flavouring, the better the effect seems to be, to me. Even just with very little flavouring added. I think I’m wanting to puff more frequently when I’m on the unflavoured. I’m aware this might all be in my head, of course.
I think I have too much spare time tbh. I think with salts I was looking for something that might hit quicker and give me a similar feel to cigs. Salts probably does in much higher dosages, but so does freebase. I think it was a thread on reddit where some one was discussing how nic salts was made and its comparative strength to freebase that got me started down the rabbit hole.
I remember getting to the end of it one day puffing away on some salts, not enjoying it and trying to remember what I was trying to figure out. Damn one track mind.
At the end of it it only applies to me and my way of vaping. Other people notice no difference in same strength salts and freebase.
I only mix 60ml batches and shake and vape it right away. I do think that after about a week of shaking and vaping it sort of gets better but I dont know if thats an imagination thing going on. A new batch never tastes like the previous old batch straight away.

Back
Top Bottom