What's new

Nice salt juice for the pod stuff

The mango 20mg salt will likely be as smooth as the juul stuff. You need regular nic. I don’t believe the nicotine rush is any better or quicker.

Your probley right mate it should be getting deliverd today and ill see its oright vaping its just when you start like me ant gt a clue finding wats right for me just need it harsh enugh for me to switch from smoking ill also buy some regular juice mady 6mg nicotine thanks

If you’re using it in the same device @Andrew Evans I wouldn’t go lower than 12mg. If you think you need 30mg with the salt then 6mg will disappoint and not hit the mark.

If you want throathit you should pick up a high pg juice. If you want to make sure the transition from smoking goes easy I would also recommend to choose 12mg or more like mentioned above. I can recommend Manabush from personal experience. They also provide nicsalts if you want to stick to that.

Thanks maby try 12mg i tryed vaping a year ago ang 18mg it was to much couldnt smoke it so maby 12mg will be ok thanks

Back
Top Bottom