What's new

Nice salt juice for the pod stuff

greeny1210

Postman
So I've purchased a breeze 2, a minifit usb stick thing (wtf is this) may get a zeltu or similar to see what the hype is with pods and also have something to vape out and about rather than carry a mod/dripper etc.

I've not bought juice for years as I make my own and tbh it's way better than stuff I used to buy mostly but I understand 50/50 NIC salts are best (all mine is 3mg 70-80vg ) so not ideal I've not looked into making 50/50 NIC salts juice just yet so might order some till I do get hold of a litre or 2 NIC salts based (I've got some 20mg VG NIC salt shots some where so guess I could use them to whip up a quick 50ml at 50/50 18mg

Any recommendations gang ? Decent juice, ideally not ridiculously priced in this bracket unless it's super nice (I can't vape crap might even go menthol as it doesn't matter so much then)

Also best pod for dtl I think these 2 are MTL only

for any of your pod systems youre going to want to use 50/50 for best results, the breeze 2 can handle 70/30 without any real issues but you cant really chain in and you do get the occasional hint of a dry hit. In terms of good salt nic juices, the ones ive tried, Vape Dinner Lady lemon tart, Cola Shades and Berry Crumble are all spot on, i would also reccomend Ohm Brew eliquids nic salt range, theyve got around 20 different flavours and the few ive tried are great.

i would say on the breeze 2 with the airflow wide open you can get a restrictive DL vape, i would say the @JAC Vapour VIM kit would be a perfect set up for a DL vape in a pod style setup, battery life is fantastic, flavour is tremendous and the price is unbeatable

Thanks for mentioning us, I would say moving to nic salts on DL, you might not enjoy it, it's very smooth so no real kick/hit to the back of the throat for me it doesn't really feel like I am vaping anything, but then you get a big rush from the Nicotine and my head almost falls off. Personally, I like to blend a standard base with a NIc salt base to get the balance I like between kick and nicotine rush.

Here is my advice for the minifit. Since you diy your liquid, mix up a batch of 18mg or even 24mg, standard nic liquid. I find it perfect, I have 24mg net in mine at the minute and it’s an excellent puff, sometimes I prefer it to my tanks with 12mg.

That’s all you can get in the u.k. I’m afraid. If you’re after throat hit why not just get 18mg standard nic liquid?

Hi is 20mg nic salt a good throat hit thats all i can find in uk
Nic salt is not sold to give you a throat hit the salts are sold as its smooth even at 50mg so if it's throat hit you want then Zouzou is right go with standard nic [emoji4]

Yea thanks new to this i brought a juul for a easy to use simple vape watched videos of it in america whr they have 50mg good quick nicotine fix i orderd one but dint no in the uk it was only 20mg and it was a lot tamer 4 pods went in 2 days and to get the 50mg ones of ebay are twice as much ive just orderd the aspire breeze 2 with some mango supreame nic salts 20 mg and just hoping its harsh enuff to help me switch from smoking thanks

Back
Top Bottom