What's new

Nice salt advice

Sharkymarky88

Postman
Hi apes,

Sorry if this has been covered before but I’ve scanned through some posts and couldn’t find what I’m looking for.

I’m thinking of using some nic salt in my diy juice and I’m struggling to get my head around it.

I usually vape mtl at around 6 mg so what would be the equivalent nic salt amount? I’m seeing 32 & 72 mg and I know it’s not what it seems but I don’t know what nic level I will need??

Do you direct lung hit the 6mg juice? As nic salts are made for high mg mouth to lung vapig.

Cheers mate I’ve had a read through, my understanding is that I can mix it down to 6mg as I would normally using normal nicotine but the nic salt will be much stronger.

On that basis I’ll aim for 3mg and work my way up.

Not stronger - if you vape it as you normally would, in your usual gear 6mg = 6mg. The difference is that it's smoother to vape, and you get a quicker nic 'hit'. At 6mg you'd be unlikely to notice much different. The smoothness of salt nic is why people go for it at higher levels - 50mg, for example, is too harsh to vape with standard nic, but not so with salts.

Not stronger - if you vape it as you normally would, in your usual gear 6mg = 6mg. The difference is that it's smoother to vape, and you get a quicker nic 'hit'. At 6mg you'd be unlikely to notice much different. The smoothness of salt nic is why people go for it at higher levels - 50mg, for example, is too harsh to vape with standard nic, but not so with salts.

Right ok that’s blown my theory out the water then!

I’m going to invest in some 20mg nic salt shots and have a play with them, cheers for the info bud [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom