What's new

Nic salts - do you get that “ah” feeling?

jazzman

Postman
I’ve been enjoying some nic salts from Dinner Lady but I’m struggling to see the benefit. I’m sure it might be marginally better than my regular 3mg but I certainly didn’t / don’t get that “ah” feeling like I did with fags .... maybe I was expecting too much? I think however I can leave it longer inbetween vapes if I have had a little chain vape

It's still 3mg, it isn't going to do much... defo not like taking a drag on a cigarette.

Nope..really dislike nic salts plus I just don’t get the point of it all..
Whole market is flooded with everything Nic Salt hundreds of companies with all the same flavours in one way or the other...not for me I find every flavour of Nic Salt has a same generic taste in the background...

You need 30mg at least with salt nic. I get that “ah” feeling with 24mg standard nic in the zeltu x pod, though. It’s almost perfect. The only device I really ever use whenever I’m out the house.

Yep. I get plenty of "ah" feelings vaping my 50mg nic salt.

had 12mg in a goon last night after grabbing the wrong bottle i did get that ahh feeling but that was after the
coughing and half throwing up

although it wasn't salts only really the time iv ever had the ahh
i might start doing this every morning to stop me chain vaping

Last edited:
I found if I used 6mg normal nic I didn’t like the taste or throat hit but I can use 6mg in all my normal vape gear and I get no bad taste or throat hit. For me there a winner but I buy my own nic salts and shortfills I haven’t tried the pre mixed nic salt liquids.

Even tho we sell nic salts and there hugely popular, i cannot get on with it at all! they just tickle my chest and cause coughing and i tried about 6 different brands and even the low strenght ones do it. Only 60% of nic salt is nicotine so i want to know what that other 40% is!

Only 60% of nic salt is nicotine so i want to know what that other 40% is!

Either benzoic acid or salycilic acid, depending on how they’ve made it. But basically the acid reacts with the nic molecule and it becomes nicotine benzoate, for example (a salt, ie nic salt).

Back
Top Bottom