What's new

Nic salt liquid vendors UK

Vaping it. Even 2% is strong for me, but it seems to effect people in different ways.
I was thinking it seemed weird they're selling in such high strengths. Would you be able to send me the recipe/method you used to make it? Would love to give it a go, with the necessary precautions of cause :)

I was thinking it seemed weird they're selling in such high strengths. Would you be able to send me the recipe/method you used to make it?
Thats 2% benzoic acid.

I will have to say no on this occasion, dont want to be responsible for anyone getting ill from my misguided adventures. But i have shared some details on the nicotine thread at ECF.

Thats 2% benzoic acid.

I will have to say no on this occasion, dont want to be responsible for anyone getting ill from my misguided adventures. But i have shared some details on the nicotine thread at ECF.
I can understand that no worries mate, but would you be able to post the ecf link if you have it? Im really interested to at least learn more about it, even if I don't make any

Is it safe to vape benzoic acid? Isn’t that what had introduced benzene in the vapour in one of the skewed american studies? I’d be interested to try the salt nicotine but not sure about vaping benzene...

Is it safe to vape benzoic acid? Isn’t that what had introduced benzene in the vapour in one of the skewed american studies? I’d be interested to try the salt nicotine but not sure about vaping benzene...
http://ecigarette-research.org/research/index.php/whats-new/2017/252-benz

First of all, the study was performed based on the finding of high levels of benzoic acid in JUUL (about 45 mg/mL or 4.5%). JUUL is a prefilled e-cigarette with very high levels of nicotine (they found 6% nicotine, i.e. 60 mg/mL) which protonates nicotine with the use of acid (benzoic acid). It is unique for JUUL to use so high levels of benzoic acid; the authors mention they tested commercial liquids and found benzoic acid at levels of 0.02-2 mg/mL (0.002-0.2%). Benzoic acid could be transformed to benzene, but the study found NON-DETECTED levels of benzene in JUUL despite the use of 5 seconds puff duration.

Also, benzoic acid is not the only acid used to make salts. They can also be naturally extracted.

Back
Top Bottom