What's new

Market Stagnation

I would absolutely love to see a Colonel Booms nic salt range- that would absolutely blow everything on the market out of the water. My ADVs would be sorted for sure- I'd just have to make do with 20mg in the meantime :D

There's definitely a huge gap in the market, but I fully understand your standpoint in relation to the cost of salt based nic and the testing costs too. This is the exact problem every other manufacturer is having right now.
I think without having confirmation that it would have to be 18mg max too though Dan. When we sent juices off for testing it was done on the highest stregnth we would release - at the time 18mg so I would need to see if the regulations would allow higher nic strength without re-testing.

If it needed another round of tests I wouldn't bother, TPD bottles are so slow to sell that truly it's not financially viable to actually do them these days with the market being all about shortfill. I had hoped that the MTL market would pick up on the fact that we do 12mg and 18mg in Boom's and 12mg in Fallstreak, while it has a little it's still a drop in the ocean compared to Big Zero Shortfills and 3/6mg TPD boxes.

I think without having confirmation that it would have to be 18mg max too though Dan. When we sent juices off for testing it was done on the highest stregnth we would release - at the time 18mg so I would need to see if the regulations would allow higher nic strength without re-testing.

If it needed another round of tests I wouldn't bother, TPD bottles are so slow to sell that truly it's not financially viable to actually do them these days with the market being all about shortfill. I had hoped that the MTL market would pick up on the fact that we do 12mg and 18mg in Boom's and 12mg in Fallstreak, while it has a little it's still a drop in the ocean compared to Big Zero Shortfills and 3/6mg TPD boxes.

It does make me wonder whether many of the 20mg nic salt juices currently on the UK market genuinely contain 20mg. It doesn't give the manufacturer any margin for error at all. What you have mentioned above does show how onerous these limits are!

I actually prefer 10ml TPD bottles, as I mainly vape 6-12mg freebase nic, and I rarely ever get through an entire shortfill bottle with the amount of juice I get.

I hold out hope for one day seeing Colonel Booms Nic Salt, even if it is 18-20mg! A dream of mine would be big fat bottles of Lt Ripley and Maharajah in 45mg nic salt :)

In fact I've now got a craving for both of the above :D

Back
Top Bottom