What's new

DripHacks

Martvb60

Achiever
I don't use salts but I see DripHacks only do nic salts as an option even when buying there 250 ml bottles, so would I notice any difference with a 250 ml bottle with nic salts at 3 mg?

that must be new as last bottle in the kit i bought came with 18mg normal nic.
since then ive bought just the hack shot and added my own vg/pg/nic which ive bought from vapable and darkstar.

tbh im not sure what difference you will notice using nic salts but ive only tried a few in the past so not the best person to advise. hopefully someone will be along soon to help.
nic salts are much smoother but you get a faster nic hit so for me who chain vapes continuously using 50watt subtanks all day i think ill stick to normal nic shots.
another thing with the 250ml hack shots is getting a flavour youve not tried before and being stuck with it if its not to your taste.
i normally either buy the same flavour in shortfill first to see if i like it and then buy a hack or buy a 10ml one shot concentrate and mix a 10ml to see if i like it.
buying these you will also need a bottle of vg and pg. i dont bother with nic for these as its just to test the flavour https://vapable.com/product-category/one-shots/drip-hacks-one-shots/
they dont have all flavours though.

Interesting they have opted to do that, I'm a fan of nic salts but I mostly use them for MTL for that quick nic fix, I tend to use 20mg but I went down to 10mg for a spell and didn't enjoy it as there was little throat hit, now and then I take a direct lung hit with the 20mg which gives quite a kick.

My suspicions of using 3mg in a shortfill for DL is you won't feel the throat hit that you do with freebase but the nicotine will get into your system quicker.

That said, using nic salts in a 70/30 shortfill is something I'm keen to try out on my next purchase.

I order their starter kits now n again and haven't noticed any difference since they changed to salts.

Thanks for the reply,and yes it is quite new because I have bought from them recently and they used freebase nic. Yesterday I emailed them and had a reply quite quickly saying they only use nic salts now.
Whenever I buy juice from DripHacks or Brews bros I usually by 250 ml because of the cost saving between a shortfall at about £8 for 50 or 60 ml against £12 for 250 ml and take the chance on whether I like it. In 2 years I think I ha e only thrown 1 or two away which is a pretty good return imo. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom