What's new

Customs charges

Peter Goodman

Postman
Greetings Planetarians,
Just a cautionary note, I recently ordered nic salts from Nicotine river, have just been stung for £28.66 import duty and this is my first order. sob! (that's a deep heartfelt sob, not s.o.b. - sons of *******.) Oh well, just lucky I guess.
Does anyone know of any UK suppliers of high mg. nic salts yet?

Greetings Planetarians,
Just a cautionary note, I recently ordered nic salts from Nicotine river, have just been stung for £28.66 import duty and this is my first order. sob! (that's a deep heartfelt sob, not s.o.b. - sons of *******.) Oh well, just lucky I guess.
Does anyone know of any UK suppliers of high mg. nic salts yet?

To bad.
How much did you order ?
I had 500ml a while ago and only paid around £10 vat.

There was some other rip off charge by parcel force though for acting as customs agents..................

To bad.
How much did you order ?
I had 500ml a while ago and only paid around £10 vat.

There was some other rip off charge by parcel force though for acting as customs agents..................
Thanks for the sympathy. I ordered a litre just in case there were extra charges and as with yourself, it was £16 import duty and £12 admin. charges for FedEx!

Sadly not bud, very few UK Nic salt juices exist.

As for the Nic salt base, you won’t get it in the UK and if so, it’ll still fall under the TPD.

So 20mg base maximum in 10ml bottles

Thanks for the sympathy. I ordered a litre just in case there were extra charges and as with yourself, it was £16 import duty and £12 admin. charges for FedEx!

The customs charges did not particularly bother me, you import something, you pay the duty.
What pissed me was the ludicrous charge by parcel farce for clearance charges.
They pissed about with the parcel for a week here, sent it to four of their depots just to say it had cleared their bonded warehouse so wanting said release fee.
Took parcelfarce longer to get it the 40 miles from Heathrow to my house than it took USPS to get it from California to London !!!!!!
At the same time passing within a few miles of my house several times...............

Bunch of shysters, and according to you so are fedex.

I know of another company in Canada, maybe I will see who they use as shippers for next time.

Sadly not bud, very few UK Nic salt juices exist.

As for the Nic salt base, you won’t get it in the UK and if so, it’ll still fall under the TPD.

So 20mg base maximum in 10ml bottles
Unless it's wholesale of course!!

How much did the litre cost in total including the postage and charges, if you don’t mind me asking?

109 dollars. Fedex was 54+dollars.
+£28 import duty/admin. they only ship up to 48mg due to hazmat regs.
Don't know if I'm wise, but I had to give it a try.

Hmm nude nic ship 72mg. I’m not sure how much a litre would be, @Badboybez got 500ml from them. I think that might work out a better price at 72mg than the litre at 48.

It’s good, I have a couple of bottles I mixed from a 15ml sample I got from them. I’ve been considering whether to order 500ml or not...

Back
Top Bottom