What's new

Big Tobacco entering the Nicotine Salt Market

I can't mention much but all I can mention is I'm involved in the development of juice by big tobacco and I have to say that currently, their best flavoured juice is actually unflavoured liquid

You can bet they also add chemicals that will make their device or its consumable product more addictive, they have been doing the same with tobacco for decades. Tobacco should be banned and so should any products made by tobacco companies

Yeah, it is quite interesting. Apparently smokers pick up tobacco flavour from unflavoured base whereas tobacco flavoured liquids tend to taste like old tobacco.

You can bet they also add chemicals that will make their device or its consumable product more addictive, they have been doing the same with tobacco for decades. Tobacco should be banned and so should any products made by tobacco companies

But isn’t the nic we like in our eliquid extracted from tobacco?

Yeah, it is quite interesting. Apparently smokers pick up tobacco flavour from unflavoured base whereas tobacco flavoured liquids tend to taste like old tobacco.

You would think with all the big money tobacco companies have...they could invest and come up with at the very least a decent tobacco range of e liquid....feel free to send em to me for extensive testing;)

To be honest, I use probably more tobacco liquids than anything else. But I don’t think they actually taste like tobacco.

But isn’t the nic we like in our eliquid extracted from tobacco?

IIRC, its synthetic. That's why there's things like naturally extracted tobacco nicotine

You would think with all the big money tobacco companies have...they could invest and come up with at the very least a decent tobacco range of e liquid....feel free to send em to me for extensive testing;)

Haha, I can't even bring any of the samples back with me. But, it is going to be a sad day if big tobacco buys out juice makers

IIRC, its synthetic. That's why there's things like naturally extracted tobacco nicotine

Haha, I can't even bring any of the samples back with me. But, it is going to be a sad day if big tobacco buys out juice makers

Lol....nae freebies n you work for em...miserable shower...they used to give their workers free fags by the bucket load...stopped em thieving;).
If I owned say Totally wicked...n the big boys came in with a 50 million offer...I would bite their hand off n take it.

I don’t think it is, I remember there was some hype around synthetic nicotine, the Americans were thinking it could get round some regulations. I think it’s currently extracted from tobacco plants.

See here, somebody selling it as a new, fancy niche product

http://www.nextgenerationlabs.com/

Ah, must have remembered wrongly then

Lol....nae freebies n you work for em...miserable shower...they used to give their workers free fags by the bucket load...stopped em thieving;).
If I owned say Totally wicked...n the big boys came in with a 50 million offer...I would bite their hand off n take it.

Yeah, its all in the development phase anyway. And these are pretty much 18mg/ml juice

Back
Top Bottom