What's new

Zeta 1 ohm coils

I found that the TC mode (at least the ss one) doesn’t work at all. The thing just wouldn’t fire.

I found that the TC mode (at least the ss one) doesn’t work at all. The thing just wouldn’t fire.

I managed to get it to fire under the SS mode though it still exhibited the continous firing problem so I never bothered to see how well it performed.

I've just printed out the retun posatge label for it. Life's too short to be dicking around with cheap, faulty Chinese mods these days!!

Plenty of choice out there. For high strength nic salts I'm using the Druga Narada, can't fault it. The RBA deck for it should be here in a day or so.

I reported the fault to everzon and they gave me a credit code for the purchase price, so ordered another one, only paid the £4 postage which will hopefully arrive after the corona virus quarantine. Can’t complain.

The narada looks decent but the only negative for me would be the battery. With a 30q the zeta is easily lasting me all day.

I reported the fault to everzon and they gave me a credit code for the purchase price, so ordered another one, only paid the £4 postage which will hopefully arrive after the corona virus quarantine. Can’t complain.

The narada looks decent but the only negative for me would be the battery. With a 30q the zeta is easily lasting me all day.
Result! Wish I’d reported mine now.

How long ago did you buy it @Discomatt ? You still could, most likely. Send an email to support reporting the fault and see what they say.

How long ago did you buy it @Discomatt ? You still could, most likely. Send an email to support reporting the fault and see what they say.
Must have been a week or two before you got yours. I’ve not used it in over a week now and probably won’t till I go on holiday. I might send them an email and see what happens.

I predict they’ll ask you to send a video and you’ll need to reply explaining that the fault is intermittent so therefore it’s not possible to film it.

Back
Top Bottom