What's new

Your favourite MTL liquids Jan 2018

This may be considered sacrilege by some, but when I'm not too keen on a few juices, I'll throw them together and have a blast... cue "Megabush"
20180216_204910.jpg

This may be considered sacrilege by some, but when I'm not too keen on a few juices, I'll throw them together and have a blast... cue "Megabush"
View attachment 152519

That's two of my favourites right there and I vape 12mg, if you hadn't mixed them together I would have traded you. :D

what does it taste like now?! :D

Not tried it yet, but will let you know when I do mate.

Has anyone tried the Manabush short fills? If so, what nic strength can you get them up to?

Thread just cost me a fortune............ going to try out some druids, manbush and there other brands and el diablo.... been meaning to try out yaliq for ages too, but bar the turkish, not sure what is reccomended.

Eliquids arrived today, must say Im very impressed, my least favourite is the Tamahac, think I preffer the sweeter tobacco, I tried the manabush with ginger and chocolate was ace with a coffee and currently sampling bread of heaven, which is also excellent, never tried anything like it, the mix of fruit and tobacco goes great together. They all seem to vape very well at quite a low wattage and tight draw, glad I found this thread!

Today was a day of firsts, Snow Queen and Kayfun Prime. I was pleasantly surprised by both. SQ isn’t a full on menthol, it’s very much Bread of Heaven with a lovely clean, lingering menthol exhale. My only niggle with the Prime is that the afc seems a bit wasted since it gives a near perfect MTL on one dot, turning it up to 2 dots almost makes me want to DTL it and 3 is almost getting into Narda territory.

Today was a day of firsts, Snow Queen and Kayfun Prime. I was pleasantly surprised by both. SQ isn’t a full on menthol, it’s very much Bread of Heaven with a lovely clean, lingering menthol exhale. My only niggle with the Prime is that the afc seems a bit wasted since it gives a near perfect MTL on one dot, turning it up to 2 dots almost makes me want to DTL it and 3 is almost getting into Narda territory.
Further to this, and I know it’s not the right thread to be asking on, but here goes anyway...is it just me or does the Prime leak a bit when you fill it and then gurgle for a while? Normally you can get round this by closing down the airflow to nothing, but it doesn’t seem to be an option in this case. Any help?

Further to this, and I know it’s not the right thread to be asking on, but here goes anyway...is it just me or does the Prime leak a bit when you fill it and then gurgle for a while? Normally you can get round this by closing down the airflow to nothing, but it doesn’t seem to be an option in this case. Any help?
Hi Lord Grim
Are you closing the airflow off before Refilling. Occasionally I have forgot to turn off and then I will get the gurgles.
Failing that try rewicking
Good luck Jon

Back
Top Bottom