What's new

Your favourite MTL liquids Jan 2018

Simon G

Olympian
So here's the idea .... we list out top 5 favorite liquids for MTL vaping right now (in no particular order) .. then we can look back in 6 months, a year or whatever and see if we still feel the same! It may also serve as a good guide for newcomers. ... you are also allowed an 'honorable mention' to a brand you've not listed in your top 5, if you want to.

Mine right now

Druid's Brew - Snow Queen (weird, wonderful and strangely addictive, the more I vape the more I love it)
Indigene - Tamahaac (the original and best so far imo)
Manabush Spiritwalker - Spiritwalker (this classic base flavour of the range is still my favourite vape to have with a cuppa)
Manabush - Waxahachie (a ginger tobacco, that's an ADV for me)
Mrs Lord & Co. - Navy Cut (tobacco and coconut etc, I really should have tried this a long time ago.. it's great)

Honorable mention goes to

El Diablo - a brand that I occasionally vape when I really feel like a change and I still rate them as the best fruit flavours for MTL vaping available anywhere.

To be honest I really only use 4 regularly at the moment but can give mention to a couple more.

Beard Vape No.5, lovely New York strawberry cheesecake, have tried many similar but the only one I really like.

Manabush Omusa from the Spiritwalker range, rum & vanilla, love the extra flavour this gives over the base.

PFVapes Eton Mess, not too sweet and a great ADV.

Manabush Two Arrows, again from the Spiritwalker range but totally different being rhubarb and ginger, I think. Really didn’t like this when I first tried it but love it at weekends with a drink.

Mention also goes to El Diablo and Mrs Lords, use to regularly use Sweet Voodoo from the former and Kendal Mint Cake from the latter, for something different but haven’t for a while.

Manabush nanabhozo had been my adv for ever but I can see paraxu coming in to challenge that.
Powow wold probably be next
Then lemon grab from pf vapes.
Lastly cheap thrills little havana. Trying to get them to add this to there 50/50 range.
I have a tobacco ry 4 style liquid that's made by a fellow forum member that featured pretty heavily last year but that's not available to all.

ParaXu has changed everything for me :)
Chiricahua Sun
Nokomis
Tamahaac
Lady of The Night
B-Juice Sister Constance

Botany Bay
Lemon and Lime Ice Cream

I’m not sure I buy enough juice to have an actual top 5. I still DIY most stuff. But off the top of my head.

1. Manabush - Chiri Sun (oh my god so good)
2. Indigene - Kona Paka.
3. Spritwalker.
4. Spiritwalker chiri sun

And that’s it for me. At some point I _really_ must get round to trying Snow Queen.

And I’m really interested to see where Indigene’s coffee line is going to end up.

Indigene - Kona Paka in a Kayfun Lite v2.

Dr Salt Menthol in my Suorin Air.

As sacrilege as it sounds, my Suorin Air and nic salts have really changed my vaping style recently. Find the combo more than satisfying and use it all day, every day, without any problems. Kona Paka, as amazing as it is, is kept for morning/evening coffee's and when I fancy a change of pace.

@Lee dripworx ry4 is amazing....I’ve just mixed some up and it’s good from the off....another week or so and I reckon it’s gonna be banging

Another one shot is the navy deluxe, a real deep a mellow vape this one and very satisfying....

Powwow....nuff said

And B-Juice do a range of very interesting juices that are strangely good

@South Coast Vaper nipplejuice still takes some beating, and callicustard is still one of the best custards ever made full stop

Manabush - Nokomis
Druids Brew - Snow Queen
PF Vapes - Lemon Grab
Manabush - Nanabozho

For the fifth one I’m struggling to choose between Cotswold Vapour - Custard Donut, Indigène - Kona Paka or Druids Brew - Bread of Heaven

I got to taste some of Lee's ry 4 deluxe last week (pre made) and it is indeed excellent. This has reminded me to order a few from b juice. Weird and wonders concoction' s they are too.

Back
Top Bottom