What's new

Yachtvape Pandora - hot drip tip!!

jimmy_sparks

Postman
I’m really liking the Pandora but damn it gets hot! Anyone else find the drip tip getting almost unbearably hot after a few draws?

FYI I’m just running a Kanthal coil 2.5mm 28g at 1.1ohms. Tried lowering and raising it but still getting a lot of heat buildup.

I’m really liking the Pandora but damn it gets hot! Anyone else find the drip tip getting almost unbearably hot after a few draws?

FYI I’m just running a Kanthal coil 2.5mm 28g at 1.1ohms. Tried lowering and raising it but still getting a lot of heat buildup.
Bell cap drip tip or original?
I prefer a plastic drip tip on everything

Bell cap drip tip or original?
I prefer a plastic drip tip on everything

Yeah the metal bell cap drip tip gets insanely hot, switched it out for a plastic one and it’s better but still quite toasty.

Other than that it’s great

Definitely not the best choice of materials continuing with the alloy. Always going to be a heat conductor. Bit of a shame as it's a comfortable size. Must admit mine never gets more than warm but I think I'm going to dig out one of the spare Polly ones that came with the pioneer as it's very similar in size and shape but plastic.

I had the same on a techmod at around 15w, had to take it down to 12 and even then it was very warm. Though the last couple of days it’s been fine, albeit on a Legend so not sure what’s going on tbh. Ambient temp?

Definitely better with plastic drip tip.

uWtTGYu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom