What's new

Wotofo Cog MTL RTA

I've been using the cog with my usual build for a while now and it's been an ok vape but in delving deeper (I'm doing a review on one, the airflow issue's still stand) but i did something I'd never usually do. I put the clapton coil in.
Way better. Seems to be far more balanced and the extra real estate it takes up helps the airflow.
Pop your clapton in people.

Never thought of that. Will give that a go bud.

I found the Clapton better. As I used it first, likely as to why I found it ok. To me it was better than the single strand coil.

I found the Clapton better. As I used it first, likely as to why I found it ok. To me it was better than the single strand coil.
Yeah by logic the high percentage of mtl vapers will be using a single strand kanthal or nichrome coil, perhaps a bit of steel or nife for the tc gang but Clapton coils have never worked for me in a mtl atty. The chambers usually too small and things get hot and nasty but the plastic design and flared chamber (which negatively affected the smaller coil) really is designed for the larger coil. Airflow is still plenty disappointing and I see smm has distanced himself somewhat from the finished product (just taking credit for the initial cog idea) so I guess he's disappointed too.
again still decent but not all it could have been.
We move into the next contender.

Mine finally arrived today. Went with what people recommended and put a Clapton in it 0.9ohm. Good flavour but the draw is a major let down on its smallest hole. Way too airy for me and feels very cheap. Will use it as a flavour tank for testing juices in the future and no more.

Back
Top Bottom