What's new

Wotofo Cog MTL RTA

These aren't digs in any way and I'm looking for issue's really.
rather confusingly on a hunch of slightly vague airflow I've just taped the two inlets on either side of the tank closed and it's still pulling in a reasonable amount of air.
I shall seek the leak.

I would have put money on this nailing it for most but again it's just proved that not everything in vaping can be simple.
Everything is technically right. It may come into focus with my usual coil and wick and all other issue's will be forgiven but its not without issue. Plus side is it hasn't leaked or been difficult in any way once set up filled and in your mod. No nasty surprises.
I'd not rush until the full verdict is in. After all we're very different (just read the glaz thread). Other's may find it the mutts nutts.
You are right the MD that everyone seemed to like nearly drove me mad, I could never stop the damn thing from dumping the juice out no matter what I tried. One of my favorite tanks is the Kaees Aladin RTA I have two now and they are only £17.99 from Ecigone at the moment it gives a perfect vape for me and is really easy to build. I still use my Dvarw every day and of course the Spica Pro but the others (I have quite a few!) I use in rotation, saves me getting bored!

You are right the MD that everyone seemed to like nearly drove me mad, I could never stop the damn thing from dumping the juice out no matter what I tried. One of my favorite tanks is the Kaees Aladin RTA I have two now and they are only £17.99 from Ecigone at the moment it gives a perfect vape for me and is really easy to build. I still use my Dvarw every day and of course the Spica Pro but the others (I have quite a few!) I use in rotation, saves me getting bored!
Exactly. I love the cthulhu mini but use the kayfun lites the most. The sturdy build balanced with excellent flavour noses out several rta 's that may just pip it flavour or design wise. It just suits my needs for reliable flavour, ease of build / wicking and robust nature. All round it's the best for me.
If it wasn't for the lite I'd probably use the dvarw for similar reasons but the "poke and go" wicking on the lite trumps the removable chambers on the dvarw. It's that small a difference but that all it takes between good tanks.

the airflow leak above is a slight concern but hopefully it's a leak before the airflow meets the deck. I've a feeling it's happened above the cog before the larger deck airflow holes which will make a difference to some. Possibly just my tank though. I've another on the way i ordered direct so that will give a better picture overall.

Last edited:
Just watched a few of the first more balanced review's and the airflow does seem a thing.
Vague differences between 0.8mms and 1.6mm seems a common retort. Also a reviewer said he'd prefer 0.6 or 0.4mm options and you never hear that.

Last edited:
The kroma came today and matches well.
WP_20200515_13_13_48_Pro.jpg

Just watched a few of the first more balanced review's and the airflow does seem a thing.
Vague differences between 0.8mms and 1.6mm seems a common retort. Also a reviewer said he'd prefer 0.6 or 0.4mm options and you never hear that.

I can tell the differences between the different airflow settings, however weirdly the 0.8 mm feels looser than it should to my way of thinking. It should feel real old school MTL tight for that setting imo.
Having said that, I like the draw on the 0.8mm setting. Flavour is really good too.

I can tell the differences between the different airflow settings, however weirdly the 0.8 mm feels looser than it should to my way of thinking. It should feel real old school MTL tight for that setting imo.
Having said that, I like the draw on the 0.8mm setting. Flavour is really good too.
Try blocking the outer airflow holes rew. Technically that should completely stop any air but it doesn't much.
I think 0.8 is giving 1-1.2mm of air with the leak.

Try blocking the outer airflow holes rew. Technically that should completely stop any air but it doesn't much.
I think 0.8 is giving 1-1.2mm of air with the leak.

Yep, that sounds about right to me. Feels like 1.2mm i think.

Back
Top Bottom