What's new

Wicking the Kayfun Prime Eightbitraptor Style

Oh you won't regret it @Crewella , thanks to @eightbitraptor posting the video, it gave me the impetus to strip it down completely on Sunday and rebuild it, it's now Thursday am and I've ran umpteen tank loads through it, best vape I've had out the tank since I bought it months ago.

Whether it's down to the wicking from the tutorial or the o rings, who cares, its great for me. I'll take a few pictures of my wicking when I eventually clean it so I can record the lengths I eventually ended up on, as much for a record for myself as anything :)

Did you spot the gold one?!? How gorgeous? LOL

Oh you won't regret it @Crewella , thanks to @eightbitraptor posting the video, it gave me the impetus to strip it down completely on Sunday and rebuild it, it's now Thursday am and I've ran umpteen tank loads through it, best vape I've had out the tank since I bought it months ago.

Whether it's down to the wicking from the tutorial or the o rings, who cares, its great for me. I'll take a few pictures of my wicking when I eventually clean it so I can record the lengths I eventually ended up on, as much for a record for myself as anything :)

Did you spot the gold one?!? How gorgeous? LOL
I did! :8::shiny:

Umm, that's not the sxk one either, lol. TBH I don't buy many clones and if I do, I tend to stick with sxk for their build quality generally.

Umm, that's not the sxk one either, lol. TBH I don't buy many clones and if I do, I tend to stick with sxk for their build quality generally.
I know! :8::8:

To be honest though, I have always found it to be a real lucky dip. Yes, the SXK ones are consistently good, If I look round, the vast majority of my kit that I use regularly is SXK come to think of it ......... but I've also had lots of much cheaper clones that were just as good. And a few not ....... and a few more not consistently so ....... vape roulette! :P

I know! :8::8:

To be honest though, I have always found it to be a real lucky dip. Yes, the SXK ones are consistently good, If I look round, the vast majority of my kit that I use regularly is SXK come to think of it ......... but I've also had lots of much cheaper clones that were just as good. And a few not ....... and a few more not consistently so ....... vape roulette! :P

Don’t worry @Crewella that looks like the same one I have in gold. It’s in the same long box that says “mod” on it. It’s very good.

I usually have a look at the comments and reviews on fasttech, I have bought a couple of cheapie no name clones in the past which have turned out very good.

Great vid buddy. Nice and simple. Like was said earlier, these type of vids would be ideal to see more of on the forum. Maybe there could be a vid section for build vids to help noobs but also to help those who have bought a tank or rda and not got on with it?

Back
Top Bottom