What's new

Wicking the Kayfun Prime Eightbitraptor Style

Very nice, I wick prime exactly the same.
So, what tank is next in your rotation? Video please ;)

[emoji106] haha. Only other tank I own is a Squape E. I’d offer to do the Berzerker RDA but honestly I think it tastes like shit [emoji23]

[emoji106] haha. Only other tank I own is a Squape E. I’d offer to do the Berzerker RDA but honestly I think it tastes like shit [emoji23]
Great! I've got an ulton E (with extra decks and pins) cleaned and ready to try... :2thumbsup:

Well, that was fun, not. Needle nose pliers sting a bit when you accidentally hit a finger while holding parts to prize off o-rings. Happy with the swap out. I have a satisfying suction noise now when I remove the tank from the body. Next job, wicking, lol! Time to watch the video once more.

If you have only two tanks does that mean that you only vape 2 flavours at the same time? I always carry at least 4 and swap them all the time

If you have only two tanks does that mean that you only vape 2 flavours at the same time? I always carry at least 4 and swap them all the time

I do only have two flavours on the go, but that's not due to only having two tanks ;) My SQuape is currently cleaned and disassembled and in the box!

I have my Prime/JacVapour combo for day to day use normally with some kind of custard in it, and the GOM Ultimate RDA/FyneMods squonker normally with some kind of Malaysian fruit/menthol combo in for the evenings :)

I got thoroughly fed up with the whole carousel of gear about 6 months ago and sold/donated nearly everything I owned in favour of having a small number of setups that I really really liked.

I am expecting a particular unicorn mod of mine to arrive today though, which will give my spare tank a more permanent home :)

Ooo exelent video, thanks @eightbitraptor!:clapping::2thumbsup:
I aparently use way too much wick in the coil, my puff cotton strip is usualy like 12-15mm wide and ive been gettin very muted flavor from Kf mini v3. I tried your build and works like a champ(tough i left the legs little shorter). Mind i ask that you post/ show next time whats ur coil height from the deck?

Now waiting my Kf prime n other goodies to come from fastech/3fvape that i can tinker around!( was a pay day so spend nearly 120euros buying some clones n stuff) :drool:

I think I must have the coil lower towards the air hole as I struggled to see under to make sure the cotton isn’t touching. It’a not leaked or gurgled though, so must be ok. I am really liking it.

Back
Top Bottom