What's new

Who's still using pods regularly?

Simon G

Olympian
The novelty wore off very quickly for me, back to small mods and tanks now all the time.

Same here. Tried a few with high hopes but found the few I used leaked a little and a bit messy to fill. I like tanks for me its consistent and can tailor my vape.

I still use a drag nano for silly high nic and now and again a juul until the Mrs stash of pods run out as she bought them and went off them

I only ever used them alongside mods and tanks, usually when on the go. The Smok Nord and Zeltu X got the most use on my breaks in work. I’ve been stuck at home since the end of March though, and they’ve barely been touched. I need to clean the Nord up actually, I left the pod with liquid in it and it’s leaked, so I don’t even know if that still works.

I use my tiny Vaporesso osmall’s all the time when I’m out and about, for what they are the draw and flavour is excellent, I’m on one now with Supergood Lemon sponge in and it’s perfect.

I still take out my Vaporesso osmall when I walk the dogs and the Narada Pro with the RBA for in the car, other than that any more I have are pretty redundant!!

If i ever leave the house with a vape device again I will probably take my target pm80 as a backup device as it is small and pocket friendly even though its getting little use in the house ;)

The novelty wore off very quickly for me, back to small mods and tanks now all the time.
Same here - I’ve tried a few that have excellent - but non seem to capture some he long term flavour of a mod and atty eventually

Same here .............. use has tailed off, then I tried to use one but it needed charging ............... no idea where the cable went .................. back to mods and 18650 batteries I can swop out. :D

If i`m honest I prefer DTL tank with mesh coil on a proper mod most of the time. But I do use the Osmall more often than I thought I would.

Back
Top Bottom