What's new

Which do I like best!

I think it would be the Precisio, the Ares is very quiet and I like a bit of crackle!!

Yes- I like the Precisio too. I’ll be able to truly compare when I get the Ares 2. Holding back on the Pandora for now. I get the crackle. Nothing like a bit of crackle [emoji3]

C9EB05DB-2162-4879-8529-D61298EEA75A.gif

Yes- I like the Precisio too. I’ll be able to truly compare when I get the Ares 2. Holding back on the Pandora for now. I get the crackle. Nothing like a bit of crackle [emoji3]
Funny enough I was running a cog tonight with the clapton and some firewater ginger ale. That's a real grumbly crackling vape. Airier than it should be without being airy.
Just ordered another easy for the silver pandora. That combo is literally drawn to the hand like a lightsaber to luke Skywalker.
I was disappointed with the cog and wanted to hate it but I can't. It does have some charm, like a cheap tart with a heart of gold.

Funny enough I was running a cog tonight with the clapton and some firewater ginger ale. That's a real grumbly crackling vape. Airier than it should be without being airy.
Just ordered another easy for the silver pandora. That combo is literally drawn to the hand like a lightsaber to luke Skywalker.
I was disappointed with the cog and wanted to hate it but I can't. It does have some charm, like a cheap tart with a heart of gold.

That will be the Firewater(making the crackle) [emoji3] I do like the looks of the easy. The Cog I will prob pick up when it’s come down to bargain prices. Ha ha, a tart with a heart of gold. We all know one or two of them. Band of Gold anyone?

I think the Pandora has the best throat hit but the Ares 2 is a close second as for the Presisio I just LIKE it can't put my finger on it really but I have different juice in all three so maybe thats got something to do with it.

Aww man... so I now want a Pandora. And a Beserker v2. And anything else that's an mtl tank.

Good thing is I hate the ultem-like colour, so I'll need to wait for the clear version to be released.

Bad thing is that I just discovered that the Precisio has a 'black ice' coloured tank available as an extra over on LePetit...

Keep hearing great things about this....... which is on its way to me.....
BP 1.jpg BP2.jpg BP3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom