What's new

What's the absolute best MTL RTA in 2020?

My two go to MTLs at moment are the Hastur Mini, still a firm favorite and the Glaz Mini.

Have a Yachtvape Pandora on the way after trying one the other day and that was brilliant.

Loving MTL at the moment, use both the Recoil MTL and Gate MTL RTA's daily, no problems with either, love the Recoil especially, but I'm curious how much better the 'best' is. Now that there's so many new MTL RTA's around, is the Kayfun still the best? I like a tight-ish draw but I don't mind a slightly loose one either. Mostly concerned with flavour and reliability, don't mind paying a bit more than the usual if worth it.

I have the 3.5ml version of the Gate rta & I'd put the 22mm Ares 2 above it.

It has better flavour imho ( using my menthol juice ), plus a more adjustable & quieter draw.

The Gate could have been better if they'd released additional airpins for it. A 1mm or 1.2mm woud have given people more options.

I had a kf2019 Lite clone & didn't really like it. Maybe I had a bad one.

For me, the Expromizer V4 just pips the KFL 19. I'm getting slightly better flavour and the top airflow feeding under the coil is as smooth as anything I've tried.

@ForestMagpie

the easiest to build and wick for me is the KFL19 (The clones are apparently excellent). Don’t think I’ve ever had a dry hit or leak and the draw is superb with the Xs pin. The glaz is also decent but the pandora is far better in my opinion. It’s up there with my kayfuns.

My current favourites are the kayfun prime, KFL19 and the pandora.

its a subjective one, some tanks will shine more with different flavour and different coils, some tanks will give a better draw.

my glaz mini i only ever use a clapton in there and its hard to beat, the MD from Hellvape so good that i have two of them, the Kayfun has a nice draw and i use mainly for CBD.

nothing in the past 12 month has been super innovative, apart from ease of use, maybe slightly better flavour due to chamber or configuration.

so for me hell vape md and glaz mini for flavour, draw and experience the Kayfun lite 2019.

Hellvape MD is a great shout as @qbass00 said they don't mind a looser MTL vape. The Glaz Mini is a good one but it's more toward the tight MTL of the scale for me

Ammit MTL, Galaxies MTL can give a looser vape too

Loving MTL at the moment, use both the Recoil MTL and Gate MTL RTA's daily, no problems with either, love the Recoil especially, but I'm curious how much better the 'best' is. Now that there's so many new MTL RTA's around, is the Kayfun still the best? I like a tight-ish draw but I don't mind a slightly loose one either. Mostly concerned with flavour and reliability, don't mind paying a bit more than the usual if worth it.
I have not heard of the recoil mtl?

Absolutely loving the 'doodah' and the 'thingy' and will probably stick with these for a very long time. If I had to pick one then the 'doodah' would be my choice.

Back
Top Bottom