POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

What makes a good tank?

Discussion in 'Mouth to Lung Vaping' started by Flower Power, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Crewella

Crewella Legend

Yep, me too, too. Never use TC, find a tank that suits the mod, find a juice that suits both, not all that likely to change anything after that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. pdg

pdg Achiever

I tried TC a few times, just didn't click with it and ended up giving away the wires I'd bought for it.

Also spent a couple of hours playing with the profile settings on the legend - you can set a different wattage every second through the draw (start high or low, ramp down or up followed by up or down, etc.) and just got fed up with it - back to wattage mode...

Compare that to the wife, she'll change wattage and profile depending on the juice - on her Tesla she'll have say 38w hard for one, 40w soft for another, 39w norm for another, 32w soft for something else - and apparently she reckons she can tell if she's got the wrong settings. Thankfully she's got no interest in building and TC - if she did the washing up would never get done ;)

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Discomatt

Discomatt Achiever

Aesthetics are really important to me also. If I don’t like the look of it then it’s gone!

• Like Like x 3
  4. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

It is important. Loved the vape on the taifun gt 2 but it was a monster, even with the drop top. The rose v3 always looked gorgeous to me and I used it for a while with the kf v5 inserts but again it was a pita to wick with the crown deck system so I grew tired of it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

I've a few beserkers in both sizes and never had issue with them. I've five hasturs and as I say I've two lites and three sxk lites.
    I've been known to get carried away with back ups of tanks and mods I like.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Discomatt

Discomatt Achiever

Spica pro. Great flavour. Looks like a skyscraper with a bin lid on top :(

• LOL LOL x 3
  7. Crewella

Crewella Legend

It does, but the flavour is sooooooo good, and it's the only thing I have ever actually used with adjustments. I still love that adjustable chamber height for throat hit. It's an exeption to many rules ....... and I love it. :)

And the Xmas tree/80s earring Helix version is still sitting on my yellow Pico. :P

Gush ...... gush ............ :8:

P1190717.JPG

........ though now with the drip tip the right way up. ;)

• Like Like x 6
  8. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Yep.
    I've used one and know how good it is but it's too big.
    That's why I gave my original heron away on here. Loved it. Couldn't beat the flavour. It was ZT's rta of choice for presenting manabush and it looked sweet but it was a mahoosive chunk of steel that I never found a mod it would sit on.
    Had to go.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

I still think the nautilus and nautilus mini with the cage is a gorgeous looking tank.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Crewella

Crewella Legend

Me too, and I loved their hardiness on a pipe stem ......... but I just can't be arsed with stock coils any more. Still got them though ...... just in case. :)

• Like Like x 2