What's new

Top 5 MTL Tanks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
I honestly don’t care, it’a fantastic. But you can imagine my horror when I realised I was out puffing it in the street!

It might be the finest thing I’ve ever had the pleasure of puffing. I’d highly recommend it. It has black cat for pipe at 3% in there.

It’s starting to grow on me, in fact. I wouldn’t be surprised if this starts a trend for the spring/summer look.

...... and in at number 2.

1. SXK Corolla v1.5
2. Cthulhu Hastur Mini MTL RTA
3. Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA
4. Vika Fantasy Holy Grail
5. Joyetech AIO Eco

Minor Update:

1. SXK Corolla v1.5
2. Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA
3. Vika Fantasy Holy Grail
4. Cthulhu Hastur mini MTL RTA
5. EHpro True

Honourable mention to the Cthulhu 1928 that isn't a tank but is great.

1) Skyline - The reason all the entries below are old, keep those o-rings lubed and it's a hassle free awesome vape.

VAST CHASM IN OVERALL RANKING

2) Taifun GS II - Absolute pain to wick and small capacity but a great performer. No one needs to go through learning how to wick this thing anymore, you lucky people.
3) Taifun GSL - Even worse to wick but a tank might last me a day.
4) Kayfun v3 mini - Very low capacity and LFC stopped me using in my stealth mods. Nice vape, others might rank this higher but too many compromises for me.
5) Merlin 22mm - Incredible wicking, quality and value but is really a crossover tank for restricted DL or high wattage MTL folk. Not for me. Merlin Mini tightened the airflow with inserts but introduced flooding on refill issues instead. Not tried the new MTL version but Vic and P.Busardo said the chimney/shaft is still too wide for MTL.

I agree on the Siren 2 tank, Jon. I use that one everyday, now that i've got the wicking right. The first RTA i started using..and the bloody thing used to piss juice everywhere! But i've found Muji cotton works very well with this one.

I can never get the wicking right on the siren 2. I want to like it but I always seem to end up with a build that doesnt 'bubble' properly and after a few hits they dry out and I have to release the top cap to 'burp' it. Any tips? If I thin the tails out to much they end up escaping up the wicking ports. Must admit I've not tried muji in there so will give that a go later

My wife is a big fan of the Siren 2, she has a few of them and uses one nearly every day. I always use rayon to wick my attys and hers. 3mm id coil and leave the tails of the rayon wick long. Never had a leak or a dry hit.

Back
Top Bottom