POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny squonk

Discussion in 'Mouth to Lung Vaping' started by zouzounaki, Dec 6, 2018.

1. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

Do you squonk already? If not, I’d say go for it. It’s really decent.

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. quincey43

quincey43 Achiever

To answer your question now I come to think properly about it NOOOOO. I already have the Pico squeeze and the Pulse and don't use either very often so trying to be sensible (not very good at it!) I will refrain!!

3. Crewella

Crewella Legend

If I'd got on better with the Squeeze, I might be tempted myself ...... but I really missed regulation and a screen so gave it away. Promised myself if I ever did get another squonker it would be a proper regulated one. Thing is though ....... I don't get through enough juice to warrant one and all that happens is the bottle hangs around and takes about a month to get through ....

• Like Like x 1
  4. quincey43

quincey43 Achiever

I'm much the same, when I see how much juice some folks get through in a day I thank my lucky stars I vape the way I do!! I bought one of those bottles to fill the squonk bottle through the 510 connector, it's sat in my vape cupboard with a nice custard juice in it for a good two months now, should be well steeped by now so will try squonking once more with stuff I already have!

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

An update on this tiny squonker. I’ve hardly been puffing anything else since I set this up a week or so ago. The dripper really is good with the right build in it, on the smallest two airflow holes it’s the smoothest and quietest draw you could imagine, and produces great flavour. The thing feels solid and sturdy, yet is light as a feather. Really good for anybody after a rebuildable stealth setup.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ed87

ed87 Mod Maker

When I was sub ohming I’d get through an easy 22-25ml a day!!!

Now I get through 5-6ml MTL’ing and prefer it much better

• Like Like x 4
  7. dahut

dahut Achiever

tiny squonk or two coming soon watch this space #vapesmarter

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tilde

Tilde Postman

The sensible side of me is saying to purchase this. The lack of screen on the pico didn't bother me and the form factor looks great. The idiotic side of me is saying to buy an 18350 tube and run it with @Crewella suggestion of a vapeflys galaxy

• Like Like x 1
  9. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

It has a very basic screen with five bars to display battery life and tell you what voltage you are running at. There are five settings in 0.3v increments between 3.3 and 4.5v. As far as battery life, at a rough guess I’d say it’s at least as good as the mod 101 when I was using it in 18350 mode. But I find it more convenient as it’s an integrated battery and I can just plug it in rather than bothering with chargers. It seems pretty solid and well built, but is also very light, about the same weight as the zeltu m, I would say. Which is a big advantage for me as well.

Are you thinking about a mech 18350 tube, or something like the mod 101?

10. Tilde

Tilde Postman

Which may be more idiotic if the 510 pin doesn't protrude enough
    A mech tube, I found some good deals on a vicious ant mini, Sigelie telescopic and ud oak leaf. All older mods but fit the bill and all under £40. The va is the front runner at the minute as it's a bloody bargain. I had a look at the ehpro but couldn't find a good size comparison pic in 18350 mode. Also naturevape has just sold out of the older 18350 model and I can only find one other vendor with them in stock.

To be fair I can't really justify any of it other than wanting to run a device specifically for higher nic juices so I can keep my furyan solely for lower nic single coil. Something my better half.doesnt see as a legitimate argument