What's new

The Drip Tip Finder thread

MoodyB

Postman
Does anyone think a drip tip database would be handy?

Might help users find a tip they like without trawling through the web, or see one that they didn't realise was available?

The poster could provide a link to the online shop where they got it, visible length & tip bore ( if known )

I don't mind maintaining it / updating the first post with links, details, etc...

This is now the place to post if you're trying to find a long lost love...err drip tip.

Last edited:
Sounds like a fun idea..... I'm just about to go out, but I'll have look later and see if some of my favorites are still available.

Nice idea, will be interesting to see what we like, good on you.

I actually clicked that...

Hoping that someone had already done the hard work :(

I'll edit the first post later to start it off, and maybe even group them into short / medium / long / narrow / wide if there's enough to do so.

I guess adding pics would help too. Should be able to host them on Imgur ( I think )

Very good idea.
I was actually thinking of creating a new post for finding the original(first) berserker rta drip tip.
Cant find any info about it.

Very good idea.
I was actually thinking of creating a new post for finding the original(first) berserker rta drip tip.
Cant find any info about it.
This one?

https://www.fasttech.com/product/9661086-304-stainless-steel-pei-hybrid-drip-tip-for

berserker_drip_tip__22390.jpg

Back
Top Bottom