What's new

The Case for MTL only or Multi use atomisers ...

In theory, i should have loved squonking.......

but i just couldnt get on with it.....i guess that the fade from a single battery just pissed me off....i used to love the fade when using a kfl/russian/taifun on a mech, it changed the juice.....but after using regulated for so long, i wanted the consistency of what that brought me.....

After mentioning that now the beserker is available in a 22mm format Rob has proved again why he is such a legend and sent me his to borrow for a test run.
Unfortunately I've been struck down with some kind of plague so I thought I'd road test it why my taste buds are still working. I can see why this is being spoken of so highly. An old fashioned mtl tank in the style of the old kayfuns (airflow style) it's kind of a greatest hits of previous mtl tanks as it has all the mod cons of adjustable airflow with different airflow holes rather than relying on one large airflow with a restriction ring although each airflow size is adjustable. Nice tight puckered hole under the coil and plenty of extras. Some have said it's ugly but I think it's pretty tidy in it's steel tank. Perhaps a little less logo' s would be nice. Flavour is focused and I've had it running with my new squeeze paraXu and it brought the tobacco through beautifully. I also used the supplied 0.8 Clapton coil with some 70/30 little havana. This juice usually sits best with me in a squonk setup with an open mtl/restricted dtl set up. But the beserker did a fine job of bringing out the flavour and it wicked perfectly even while chain vaping.
Pound for pound the best pure mtl tank available in my opinion. I shall get one.

To be honest, I think the talk of it being ugly is mostly because of some of the colours they’ve released. The rainbow one just looks daft and because of it’s shape the black one looks like the martian from daffy duck. The ss one doesn’t look that bad at all.

To be honest, I think the talk of it being ugly is mostly because of some of the colours they’ve released. The rainbow one just looks daft and because of it’s shape the black one looks like the martian from daffy duck. The ss one doesn’t look that bad at all.
I am still calling it The Fugly :):)
IMG_20180203_130936.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180203_130936.jpg
    IMG_20180203_130936.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 69

I’ve got not a lot against the look tbh. It’s that name and that ridiculous slogan.

Also it’s basically a kayfun. I’ve got Kayfun’s. This has no unique selling points that I can see.

Thers’s something a bit “martial” about it, for want of a better word. Makes me think of some kind of helmet excavated from an anglo saxon burial ground... Maybe it’s partly
the name of it as wel that makes me think that.

Which berserker is that @eyeball kid the mini or original?
The mini bud. I shall put the steel sleeve on it when I next rewick. Very good flavour indeed. Capable of doing a vape as close to the legendary heron as any rta I've tried. No middle ground rta a true blue pure mtl tank. I'm also enjoying.l the prime too.

Back
Top Bottom