What's new

The best MTL RDA for high VG - You’re Recommendations

donkruler

Postman
Hi all,

Can any of you recommend some flavourful MTL RDA which work well for 70VG? I have tried high VG in my tanks and they just never wick right.

I do own a MTL RDA berserker and this squonk set up ,which I’ve not used yet, but I just wonder if their is anything new/bigger in the market.

Thanks [emoji106][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]

I haven’t tried the Berserker rda, but I’ve been using a Cthulhu 1928 rda on an Aspire feedlink with 70% vg liquid, and it’s been a very flavourful & pleasant experience :) I got mine from FT, & they have fixed some of the concerns from users of the early batches (deck isn’t sand blasted & better o ring fit/tighter airflow).

I'm new to RTAs myself, but quite like the Siren 2, which i'm currently vaping 80/20 juice in it currently, and that tank handles that just fine. Flavour reponse is rich, and not too airy. The other tank i'm trying out..is the Doggystyle. A tiny little thing, with it's simple deck, this one is a tad airier than the Siren, but i quite like it on an epipe. Currently have a 0.5 ohm build in it, & 65vg/35pg juice. I think the Doggy could do thicker juices, maybe upto 80/20 also. Both of these tanks to me, produce better flavour, over a stock coil MTL tank.

Last edited:
The strike 18 and the salix are my favourites. I use 50/50 but have no doubt they’d work fine with 70/30.

Slightly offcourse but i'm beginning to wonder if the 70/30 ratio is the reason why my Aspire BVC 1.60 or 1.80 stock coils aren't lasting more than 2 days.Maybe I should wick my own coils for higher VG.

High vg and mtl is such a subjective thing.
As above I've always favoured the strike 18 and more recently the salix.
Sometimes you do need a little more airflow, wattage and lower ohms than you'd usually use which can favour the salix.
That said, some high vg liquids are so over flavoured that they actually calm down in a mtl set up.

Back
Top Bottom