What's new

Temp control mtl

Hmm, 230C ad it’s quite good.

What temp do you folks like? Anything less than 230 seems a bit soft. If I remember right 240 is the point that the cotton can release noxious chemicals.

It's mod dependant tbh, some mods need a bit more welly to get to the same level.

Wouldn’t that suggest that they’re not accurate @John R ? I suppose it doesn’t matter whether they are or not. adjust it to the level that works and you’re all set.

@jonc
Welcome aboard.
I am impressed with TC I use NiFe30 28awg, on a True mtl tank and the la petite box by Vaponaute.
The wicking has to be looser than you would normally use but when you hit the sweet spot it's very good. With the True tank I find the flavour is excellent, and by upping or lowering the temp you notice different flavours to a vape.
Forgot to add 370 degrees F plus or minus 20F.
There's a great TC section on the forum well worth a look at.
Cheers Jon

Wouldn’t that suggest that they’re not accurate @John R ? I suppose it doesn’t matter whether they are or not. adjust it to the level that works and you’re all set.

exactly... I run my pico way higher than my epetite, I don't care, maybe I should? ... it gives the same vape so I never worried.

I can honestly say my ehpro mod 101 I have at 460, joyetech evic primos at 390 and my eleaf is at 420. So I just adjust to hit a similar heat regardless what it says. fwiw I'm using my DNA on replay so nfi what the equivalent on that is, it's at my sweet spot 14W. **shrugs**

You've maybe noticed I'm not getting hung up on the numbers, I just adjust till I'm happy :S

Nearly forgot the dani mini, it's at 400

I can honestly say my ehpro mos 101 I have at 460, joyetech evic primos at 390 and my eleaf is at 420. So I just adjust to hit a similar heat regardless what it says. fwiw I'm using my DNA on replay so nfi what the equivalent on that is, it's at my sweet spot 14W. **shrugs**

You've maybe noticed I'm not getting hung up on the numbers, I just adjust till I'm happy :S

Nearly forgot the dani mini, it's at 400

That's because you are part of the 'who cares about the numbers clique'

I’m in that clique now. But a couple of posts ago I was in the “we care about the numbers” one. It’s fairly fast paced on here, no?

I'm in the 'I hardly care about anything clique' these days.

If vapour comes out of the top and it has nicotine in, I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom