What's new

SXK The Scylla Styled RTA

It feeds juice to the wicks not too dissimilar than the dvarw and envii artisan and it does it very well imo.

Just checked FT out and theyre out of stock right now. Might pre order though if its that good. Not hearing much bad about it at all. Dubious on whether they can beat the Pioneer and pandoras but itll be interesting

Yup, thats what i was looking at. I see ecigwarehouse has them supposedly in stock but im suspecting they are drop shipping so id be waiting 3 weeks for it to come from china anyway.
Don't go near ecigwarehouse. They are just so much trouble. There are lots of post complaining about them on this forum. Fasttech do take 3 weeks to deliver but they are reliable.

i got one of these in the post today from a trade with @StrawberryRipple . so far i really like it. it has the flawed style of airflow ring held on with o rings, that doesn’t really fully seal so i’m using it with the ring fully shut off, just past the smallest single hole, or with the single hole showing.

for me this amount of air is perfect for the way this tank puffs and despite the three holes under the coil it produces very dense and tasty vapour.

it wicks very well. i was a bit worried about doing my usual 2mm coil in case it flooded, but it’s working perfect.

the tip is nice too, quite a narrow bore but because of the way it wicks and the shape of the chamber there is no chance of sucking the liquid out the top like a straw, that i’ve had with the floating deck tanks (hastur mini!).

I am really curious about this rta. I am watching this thread since the beginning. I watched many reviews but I couldn't find my answer about....airflow.
I understand that if you open only one hole on the afc it opens only the airholes under the coil and if you open more hole on the afc it opens the under and side airholes on the deck. But in real life what does that mean how tight or loose is the draw on this rta?

I use:
Berserker V1.5 4.hole open 1.6mm
Pioneer with 1.2mm hole airpin in and 2holes open on the afc

Does the Scylla clone can perform in the simular way?

I am really curious about this rta. I am watching this thread since the beginning. I watched many reviews but I couldn't find my answer about....airflow.
I understand that if you open only one hole on the afc it opens only the airholes under the coil and if you open more hole on the afc it opens the under and side airholes on the deck. But in real life what does that mean how tight or loose is the draw on this rta?

I use:
Berserker V1.5 4.hole open 1.6mm
Pioneer with 1.2mm hole airpin in and 2holes open on the afc

Does the Scylla clone can perform in the simular way?

i would say with the single hole open it’s a bit looser than a dvarw with the 1.2mm insert. it’s looser than i usually like. but it is very smooth and quiet and it’s soft, so you can modulate the puff depending on how hard you puff, and still it has enough resistance. i like it despite it being a bit looser than i usually prefer (mostly use small drippers with a 1mm hole).

i don’t have a pioneer or berserker so can’t compare with those.

How does it compare against the Artemis?? I’m enjoying that tank atm

Back
Top Bottom