What's new

Struggling to find a good squonkable MTL RDA

Vandy vape Requiem RDA (not BF kit) surprised me really positively. Bought it due to looks but performance was superb. Also versatility.
Other ones are already mentioned: Chtulhu 1928 and the RDA from Vandy vape Simple EX kit.
Vandy vape berserker RDA v2 was disappointment for example.

Vapefly Galaxies?

I would've suggested this (I have two in daily use) but for op specifying RDA.

It's proper MTL, it's squonkable - I have no idea about flavour performance as I don't MTL with flavoured juice...

Edit to add: me being a spanner forgot they do a galaxies RDA - it's the rdta I have.

I would've suggested this (I have two in daily use) but for op specifying RDA.

It's proper MTL, it's squonkable - I have no idea about flavour performance as I don't MTL with flavoured juice...

Edit to add: me being a spanner forgot they do a galaxies RDA - it's the rdta I have.

Yeah they do both..... although, it doesn't really matter. I recommended the 1928 and you can't drip on that either. it's basically a small squonkable tank, it's not really a dripper in any respect.

Thank you for all the suggestions people. I'll have to do something about this the 360 looks all sad and neglected pushed to the back of my desk.

I second the 1928. I've used beserker and galaxies and always came back to 1928. Didn't like the draw on the other two and 1928 was just perfect for me. No leaking, very easy to build. I had it on wismec luxotic. One I've never tried but wanted to is the Holic. Don't know if that's still available for purchase, but you can find 1928 if you look for it. Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom