What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

I only bought both tanks as i had read some good reviews on both of them, the cog is a lot more airy than the glaz mini and I really don’t notice the difference between air flow on the cog but the flavour is definitely there just not with the glaz mini liquids that taste great in all my other tanks and atomisers just taste muted in the mini. I ended up smoking again and really wanted to try quite using mtl as I’ve vaped dtl for years but when I started smoking again the dtl tanks and rda’s I have just didn’t give me that satisfaction I was looking for but back when I started vaping mtl was all that was available and I was able to quit easily.

I liked mine for a few days and then started rotating it and found it just didn’t compare to my other tanks. So mines sat in its box ever since.

I liked mine for a few days and then started rotating it and found it just didn’t compare to my other tanks. So mines sat in its box ever since.

mines is sitting there at the moment still filled to the brim with eliquid. I haven’t managed to vape an entire tank from it before changing it for something else.

The Glaz is still one of my favourite tanks. Shows how different we all are.

The Glaz is still one of my favourite tanks. Shows how different we all are.

its like anything I suppose, there’s always people who will like or dislike certain things. I want to like the glaz mini but the flavour just isn’t there and that’s a let down for me, not sure if that’s something I’m not doing right when wicking it or the coils I’ve put in it or the tank itself.

its like anything I suppose, there’s always people who will like or dislike certain things. I want to like the glaz mini but the flavour just isn’t there and that’s a let down for me, not sure if that’s something I’m not doing right when wicking it or the coils I’ve put in it or the tank itself.

I just use a simple kanthal 27g, 2.5mm coil. I set the coil up so that the coil legs are horizontal from the deck screws

upload_2020-7-25_19-18-28.jpeg

I might get some kanthal over the next couple of weeks, all of the wire I have at the moment is all SS316L. 24, 26, 28, 30 gauge. Have some mtl wire different gauges, staple and fused Clapton from coilology but it can be a pain to wrap with as it doesn’t hold its shape like kanthal
While typing this I’ve found some kanthal but it’s superfine mtl fused Clapton Might give that a try.

I might get some kanthal over the next couple of weeks, all of the wire I have at the moment is all SS316L. 24, 26, 28, 30 gauge. Have some mtl wire different gauges, staple and fused Clapton from coilology but it can be a pain to wrap with as it doesn’t hold its shape like kanthal
While typing this I’ve found some kanthal but it’s superfine mtl fused Clapton Might give that a try.

If you buy more kanthal wire, get it from Stealthvape.

Back
Top Bottom