What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

Mr Ripple

Legend
urK8BQw.jpg

These should be hitting the vape mail by now and i love mine but don't see anyone else mentioning it yet.

Run it in shortie mode and it looks very slick but it's a frequent refiller.

It's very easy to build and almost impossible to under wick with it's flavour and vapour production with a simple 2.5mm id 7wrap 27g plain kanthal wire up there with the likes of the true, hastur mini, lite2019.

It would probably lend its self well to 3mm id or an mtl clapton coil with its wide juice wells.

Does seem a little over engineered with its inner glass chamber but that kind of lets you see whats going on inside if your juice is clear which i suspect was what they were going for.

In shortie mode I'd knock off half a mark for juice capacity and in long mode id knock off half a mark for how tall it is.

The extension section could be halved and it would still give enough juice capacity but imo would look so much better.

I like it!

Mine is winging its way to me. Its China, could be a while...

Grabbed one from Steamcrave at Expo last Friday for an absolute bargain.

Really getting on with it so far. Flavour is superb, airflow is perfect for me and its a doddle to build on. Have replaced my Hastur as go to MTL tank.

I use the extension and think it looks good. A little big on a small mod like the Vaporesso Swag but suits a larger mod just fine.

View attachment 203769

These should be hitting the vape mail by now and i love mine but don't see anyone else mentioning it yet.

Run it in shortie mode and it looks very slick but it's a frequent refiller.

It's very easy to build and almost impossible to under wick with it's flavour and vapour production with a simple 2.5mm id 7wrap 27g plain kanthal wire up there with the likes of the true, hastur mini, lite2019.

It would probably lend its self well to 3mm id or an mtl clapton coil with its wide juice wells.

Does seem a little over engineered with its inner glass chamber but that kind of lets you see whats going on inside if your juice is clear which i suspect was what they were going for.

In shortie mode I'd knock off half a mark for juice capacity and in long mode id knock off half a mark for how tall it is.

The extension section could be halved and it would still give enough juice capacity but imo would look so much better.

I like it!
You tempting me Ripple [emoji14]

It's a superbly designed and built tank. Best threads I have seen on a tank. So easy to unscrew top cap and deck. Airflow ring works well too. Flavour is as good as anything I've got. It's a joy to build on and use. The only thing I'm not too sure about is the draw. It feels like a slow draw to me, being 4 x 0.8mm holes under the coil. It's certainly tight enough, but I still prefer the draw on Kayfun Lite. I think it looks fine with the extension on and just gives a slightly cooler vape than in standard config.

Just to add, I actually really like the drip tip and overall looks. And after using it for all week I've not had a drop leak from it. Here it is on a Pico with the extension.

upload_2019-11-1_15-18-13.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom