What's new

Sputnik rta (SXK)

All setup and working like a charm! Easy to coil and wick. Flavour is great. No leaks as of yet touch wood! Using the stock 6 x 0.6mm air disc and it's tight! Similar in my opinion to what they quote as a 1.2mm airflow. All in all I'm really impressed :2thumbsup:
PXL_20201006_193740911.jpg

Thanks for sharing your experience. looks so handsome :)

The good news is that the tightness of the Stock air disc feels 1.2mm.

I hope I like it too. Enjoy it

All setup and working like a charm! Easy to coil and wick. Flavour is great. No leaks as of yet touch wood! Using the stock 6 x 0.6mm air disc and it's tight! Similar in my opinion to what they quote as a 1.2mm airflow. All in all I'm really impressed :2thumbsup:
View attachment 229727

Nice set up. Definitely on my wish list.

Thanks for sharing your experience. looks so handsome :)

The good news is that the tightness of the Stock air disc feels 1.2mm.

I hope I like it too. Enjoy it

It's really quite too! I don't think I've had a tank that's as quiet as this is to vape.

The postman went back, saying "no answer", even though someone was at home the day before. I arrange a redelivery on Friday. keep waiting

The postman went back, saying "no answer", even though someone was at home the day before. I arrange a redelivery on Friday. keep waiting

Fingers crossed you get it Friday it's a great atty ;)

Not another..... Pardon my ignorance, but how do these air discs operate? And what's the score with having to bottom feed it?

Got the SXK version which was kindly sent by @mellar88 . I think with this version the airflow is too tight. Had a look at the air disk and the 6 holes are barely visible. Could be wrong but I think they are smaller than 0.6mm or not properly drilled through. Maybe they stopped production to fix this and make the holes the right size on future ones. Anyway I have ordered the other airdisks and they are on their way.

Very loose for mtl
6*0.8mm (comparable to 1.5hole) left - prebuild for ulton

Ideal mtl draw for me
6*0.6mm (comparable to 1.2hole) middle

Too tight mtl
4*0.6mm (comparable to 1hole)

IMG_20201009_212028__01__01.jpg

How are you finding smoothness of draw and flavour? Must be an issue as you said. The 4 x 0.6 is 1.0mm which is the setup I was eyeing up.

Back
Top Bottom