What's new

Spica Pro by Sirius Mods

Been out all day and only just caught up with all the latest news, it's beginning to sound very promising!!! It will be amazing if the grommet fix works and no more fettling required! Can't believe it will be that simple, @Crewella you are genius!!!!!!

Has this story developed any? Just curious.
Now that I've been able to compare, I'm sending the 'better' one that just arrived to Quincey - otherwise there's no way of telling if the tank suits as it is (or should be).

I've been happily vaping on the 'dodgy' one since yesterday - the bodge did open it up a bit. It's still a tight MTL tank ....... but now the pins and the AFC ring make a difference.

Until I received this atty, I think I’d lost sight of just how tight a properly tight MTL draw can be. Using the 3 leaf air pin, I’ve even had to send my Acme Draw-o-meter back to be re-calibrated :)

Hello there,

Its all okay to send me a message anytime you like. Ill be more than happy to reply your messages :)

Cheers

Can
I want to say a big thank you to @Can Berk Yucel for his help in obtaining the Spica Pro.It has been a real pleasure dealing with him :2thumbsup:

Now I just have to practice Zen like self control for next couple of weeks until birthday!

Back
Top Bottom