What's new

Smoant Pasito

You see, I don't quite get the point of buying multiples of these things when all you really have to do is swap pods. You wouldn’t buy 4 Dani boxes just so you could vape... different juices, you'd buy the one mod and 4 atomisers.

Just my opinion and I'm probably wrong [emoji16]

You see, I don't quite get the point of buying multiples of these things when all you really have to do is swap pods. You wouldn’t buy 4 Dani boxes just so you could vape... different juices, you'd buy the one mod and 4 atomisers.

What no spare for when you go out

One of my Pasito's just started autofiring :11:

The fire button is still clicky and wasn't wedged, fortunately it was on my coffee table in front of me, I heard it crackling away.

Chamber is bone dry and always make sure there's no eliquid built up in it.

Concerning, I am going to strip it down later and see if I can see what's going on, in the meantime I'm storing them with the pods out.

Has anyone else had any issues?

The fire button is still clicky and wasn't wedged, fortunately it was on my coffee table in front of me, I heard it crackling away.

Concerning, I am going to strip it down later and see if I can see what's going on, in the meantime I'm storing them with the pods out.

I'll be interested to see what the problem is.
Mine is still in its box, 4 more Zeltu Pods to get through first.

That's a bit poo.

Keep updates on it, hopefully a one off.

Because they are cheap I guess ... $25.79 for the whole thing, $7.95 for a spare pod.... $17.84 for what is essentially a spare battery.

Well I stripped it down, there was evidence of juice inside the connection pin area and down the sides as there is no seal at all, no juice made it onto the circuit board and that was as dry as a bone, I cleaned the terminals as best I could, put it all back together and it's still auto firing at random.

It's still usable but needs the pod removing when not in use, sod that.

So one baked potato that's going to end up being recycled for the battery which I will use on my electronics projects.

Typical I made a triple stand now I am down to 2 spuds.

Well I stripped it down, there was evidence of juice inside the connection pin area and down the sides as there is no seal at all, no juice made it onto the circuit board and that was as dry as a bone, I cleaned the terminals as best I could, put it all back together and it's still auto firing at random.

It's still usable but needs the pod removing when not in use, sod that.

So one baked potato that's going to end up being recycled for the battery which I will use on my electronics projects.

Typical I made a triple stand now I am down to 2 spuds.

Contact Smoant direct. They exchanged my leaky pods. They will ask for a video. They should replace under warranty.

Back
Top Bottom