What's new

Smoant Pasito

Hi guys - Can someone give me the low down on this Pasito jobby - there's 61 pages to this thread and Im just wondering what the general view is.. ( ok Im lazy )

Some of the reviews I have seen are saying the same old 'game changer' 'flavour machine' bollocks I have heard so many times before but I do have a friend ( just the one ) who wants to start vaping and making coils for a doggy would be a bit too much of an ask on day 1.

Without using the slowboat these seem to be about £25 for the kit and another £6 for 3 coils and £8 for another pod..... seems a bit steep. She's gonna need a couple of pods for different flavours and a pack of coils - that's £50 straight off - and its only a 1100mah battery, at a minimum 10 watts that's not gonna last all day - is it ?
It’s a good general pod system with stock coils - perhaps better than most.

It absolutely shines with the rebuildable deck - proper atty like vaping

It’s a good general pod system with stock coils - perhaps better than most.

It absolutely shines with the rebuildable deck - proper atty like vaping
I've been using them with the rba all day since they appeared now.
No complaints here. Easy to fill, use and as you say, it vapes like a good rta.
Holding up well and I rewick surprisingly rarely for a tiny chamber, even loaded with nanabhozo.
Definitely the best pod I've used.

I've been using them with the rba all day since they appeared now.
No complaints here. Easy to fill, use and as you say, it vapes like a good rta.
Holding up well and I rewick surprisingly rarely for a tiny chamber, even loaded with nanabhozo.
Definitely the best pod I've used.
Yeah Ive just done a week with No.4 as my only vape in one .. a week!

Yeah Ive just done a week with No.4 as my only vape in one .. a week!
I know. The hastur mini is good, the kayfun lite I rewick every few day's but as you say I'm getting five or more day's from the pasito. Plus I can have another rewicked rba at the ready.
It's making this vaping lark pretty easy.

A8E977D1-574A-4017-8BFB-B4BECF918DB5.jpeg
I knew I’d seen it[emoji3] I thought I was going mad. efun.top pre-order
View attachment 198313View attachment 198314

I misunderstood & thought you meant it to be like this

Thanks for the info ZT

I think you'd be pretty impressed with the battery life. I use mine on the 3rd or 4th power level and it gets me through a 9 hour shift at work on less than half a battery and it gets a lot of use in that time.

Back
Top Bottom