What's new

Siren v4 the man from the shed, he says yes.

Never bothered with those either, beginning to suspect my hardware journey is almost over.

It's probably just me then.

I'm used to seeing relatively small drip tips on MTL tanks, and I find change a bit scary...
Doesn't look so scary to people (like me) who used to use the Nautilus Mini! :D

mini-4_648x.jpg

*and kept the drip tips*

Still got one of those drip tips lurking :)
Still got a regular and mini plus a bunch of boxes of coils in the vape apocalypse box.
I think only the recent taifun mini/aspire nautilus gt mini comes close.
as everyone else has said. I refer anyone to the excellent cthulhu hastur mini/mulan drip tip. Superb if inevitably going to lead to a chipped tooth at some point.
I reviewed a previous generation of siren (have it to someone in here) and it was a really good tank. Incredible for and finish and a good vape. The drip tip was pretty much the same as the new one and was actually very comfortable in use.

Isnt that the tank off the z1? How is it news to anyone?

Never tried but it looks like it has all the aspects that make for a good mtl

Still got a regular and mini plus a bunch of boxes of coils in the vape apocalypse box.
I think only the recent taifun mini/aspire nautilus gt mini comes close.
as everyone else has said. I refer anyone to the excellent cthulhu hastur mini/mulan drip tip. Superb if inevitably going to lead to a chipped tooth at some point.
I reviewed a previous generation of siren (have it to someone in here) and it was a really good tank. Incredible for and finish and a good vape. The drip tip was pretty much the same as the new one and was actually very comfortable in use.
I got the V3 with the Z1 kit, didn't expect to like it (thought I'd bin it if I'm honest) but it's really easy to build and working beautifully ......... so I'm interested in ths. :)

@Jd_ yep, the V3 was in the Z1 kit.

Back
Top Bottom