What's new

Siren V2

Tobytyke

Achiever
Peeps. I would to have a go with an RTA & after reading many threads & reviews I think I fancy getting the Siren v2.
I appears to be a popular choice & relatively easy for a noob to build on.

https://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_1226542.html?wid=1433363

Having had a look around the cheapest I have found it is overseas. I have not ordered anything from abroad yet but is it relatively hassle free. Also, would the 24mm be more beneficial than the 22, withstanding holding more liquid, or would it be too big ? Probably gonna stick it on my FJ200 mod.

TIA.... Lee

The 22 would look lost on the FJ200 imho. The 24 will fit just fine.
Both 22 and 24mm should about the same. They are easy enough to build on and ordering from abroad (fasttech, gearbest,3f etc) is relatively hassle free. Just make sure you chose the uk express e packet if ordering from fast tech and it shouldnt take more than 2 weeks..cant comment on the others as been a while since i ordered from anywhere but fasttech.

Fasttech and 3Fvape have them and are much more reliable for delivery imo.

Best starter tank is the innokin Ares I recon..
Happens it’s a good tank as well..love mine...
I would swerve GearBest if you can..been waiting weeks for a tank to dispatch try fast tech.

Ive had the siren 2, berserker and ares and out of the 3 the ares has by far the loosest draw for mtl....it was like having a wind tunnel under the coil in comparison to the other two but i like my mtl draw to be tight tight.

Ive had the siren 2, berserker and ares and out of the 3 the ares has by far the loosest draw for mtl....it was like having a wind tunnel under the coil in comparison to the other two but i like my mtl draw to be tight tight.

Which was your fave ? Out of all of them I’m still swayed to the Siren

The berserker if im honest. But it can be a funny bugger sometimes...once you get the wicking bob on its awesome. The siren 2 was close but there was something about the berserker that just gave it the edge for me.

I just bit the bullet and got a nice blue one (siren 2) from GearBest I’m not in a hurry and for £17 for genuine in flash sale I don’t mind...
I have to admit I really like the ares draw is perfect for me and great flavour and easy to coil etc..

I never fancied the siren 2. I suspect it might whistle. And @simong ’s experience put me right off (although to be fair it seemed he’d got a defective one).

I never fancied the siren 2. I suspect it might whistle. And @simong ’s experience put me right off (although to be fair it seemed he’d got a defective one).
I thought it was a decent price so went for it..so now waiting on berserker-advent manta-siren 2..
That’s it now...no more.

Back
Top Bottom